JohnsonsLoveDisney Baby Album ~ ALBUM POSTED ON #128

mommy2mrb

Mama to a Princess - But I'm A Scrap Princess!
Hello DIS Aunties....we have a new little DISnephew on his way!

I am hostessing the Baby Book for Rachal's (JohnsonsLoveDisney) new little boy. The idea is to create a two-page layout for your subject. You may chose as many subjects as you would like. If you think of more ideas, post them..and I will add them to the list.. there can be numerous general pages so sign up for whatever you would like. We will be making a 2- page layout for an 8 X8 album.

Here is a link to the book we made for SIOH ~~~
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1706688

Note: The main theme is Pirates....here is the link to the bedding they will be using for his room...
http://astore.amazon.com/piratecribbedding-20/images/B00173FDJM it is so cute!!

Your pages should reflect your subject in a pirate theme if possible or using the colors of the bedding, , take a look at the bedding and let me know if you have any questions on what to do, in case Pirates do not work for your layout, using the colors scheme will be okay!!

Rachal is so excited to get this gift from all of us!

Everyone will send their creations to me and I will put all the pages into an album and send them on to Rachal. I will PM you my address when you are ready to ship!

DUE DATE FOR THE LAYOUTS TO BE RECEIVED IS AUGUST 15th. This will give me time to get them into the album and to Rachal before the big day!!

Please make a 2x3 tag with your DISname, real name, pages you made & a little bit of advice. I'd like you to make your tags lime green or use the HL paint chips. If you would also please sign your DISname initials on the bottom corner of second page, it'll be easier for Rachal to know who made the layouts.

Please post your status and when you mail... I will be monitoring this routinely in case there are issues or problems.

Here is a list of ideas, please feel free to suggest others, and who is completing these pages:

Cover Page/Sign- In page ~ mommy2mrb
Coming Home ~ LindaBabe
On The Day That You Were Born ~ wdwmickey & MDD
Naptime ~ mycutiepatooties
Playtime ~ dacky041208
Mommy Time ~ mycutiepatooties
Daddy Time ~ mycutiepatooties
Sisters and Me ~ m2mrb
Me Time ~ M2mrb
Bathtime ~ wdwmickey & MDD
Meal time ~ PirateTink
First Steps ~ FergieTCat
Grandma and Poppa (Rachal's parents) ~ JJ&JHsmom
Grandma and Grandpa (Ryan's parents) ~ JJ&JHsmom
Letter to Baby ~ m2mrb
First tooth ~ dacky041208
First Visitors ~ m2mrb
Ten Little Toes ~ dack041208
First Autumn ~ lovingthemouse
First Winter ~ LM3K
First Christmas ~m2mrb
First Thanksgiving~ hopemax
First Halloween ~ rlovew
First Easter ~ DIT
First Spring ~ SIOH
First Summer ~ hopemax
My Funny Valentine ~ PirateTink
Cute As A Button ~ LM3K
Disney's Newest Mouseketeer ~ m2mrb
Pirate Layout ~ PN96
General Pages ~ "10 things I adore about my baby boy" m2mrb
Best Friends ~ m2mrb
birth announcement ~ wdwmickey & MDD
Baby Loves Animals ~ DIT
Favorites ~ m2mrb

If you have any questions, suggestions on other page ideas please let me know!

Again this will need to be mailed to me no later than AUGUST 15th!

Thanks to everyone who will help welcome our newest little DISNephew....and Rachal has promised she won't be peeking!!!

May I please have:

On the day you were born....

Birth announcement and

Bath time

Thanks for hostessing :)

I want Sisters and me and letter to baby.

Brooke, I uncovered your pages the other day. I need to mail those out, they are long over due!! LOL

Brooke, Cheryl and Buffy, got you added!!!

thanks for joining!

I'd like to help out Lisa!! I am thinking Cute as a Button for now...and will check out others also. I just want to be sure...I don't do this in blues / pastels...but pirate colors and theme? I am trying to think how I will do all these in Pirate?

I'd kind of like to do First Halloween and First Winter also...but I want to wait on the theming answer...not sure how to do Winter in Pirate?

Lisa--I meant to say that MDD would be helping me with my pages. Thanks :)

I'd like to help out Lisa!! I am thinking Cute as a Button for now...and will check out others also. I just want to be sure...I don't do this in blues / pastels...but pirate colors and theme? I am trying to think how I will do all these in Pirate?

I'd kind of like to do First Halloween and First Winter also...but I want to wait on the theming answer...not sure how to do Winter in Pirate?

I don't think everything has to be a pirate themed, if you don't think it will work, then that will be okay (I will change the info to reflect this) it could the colors in the bedding, ships, etc.let me know if you still want the other pages too!

I want to do the Fall pages.

thanks got you added! Do you just want the First Autumn only, or the thanksgiving too??

Lisa--I meant to say that MDD would be helping me with my pages. Thanks :)

I will add her to your pages too!

Please note: I changed the wording a bit in what you theme should be...if pirate doesn't work for your page, please use the colors in the bedding...let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks for the clarification Lisa!! It was late!! LOL I looked at the bedding and can do the WInter ones also. I think the Halloween (for me) would be hard in those colors, so I will pass on that one. But, I will do the Cute as a Button and First Winter. Thanks again!!

Thanks for the clarification Lisa!! It was late!! LOL I looked at the and can do the WInter ones also. I think the Halloween (for me) would be hard in those colors, so I will pass on that one. But, I will do the Cute as a Button and First Winter. Thanks again!!

you are welcome...got you added!

I'll take:
Mommy Time
Daddy Time
Naptime

Thanks for hostessing! What is the baby's name going to be?

thanks for helping out, got you added!
saw BAMB told you the name, I wouldn't add his name just yet though, just in case they do change their minds!

I will take first Halloween- I have tons of Halloween stuff and we don't really celebrate it. I can make the pirate theme work by using the pooh cart and making a character with the pirate hat on it (it is one that cart as an icon and fits the characters).

I will look at other things as I see how time is going and what is left after others choose things.

Rebecca

I want to preface this with I am an "advanced" scrapper (not a beginner, but by no means experienced). I do simple graphic pages.

If that's what you are looking for, I'd like to do:

Baby's First Steps

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter