Join Us For A Hagarific Meet!

I just checked and mine still hasn't! They better get their rumps in gear and get me my danggone shirts! I'd hate to have to go all Haggy on them!:mad:

Zazzle doesn't have the best c.s. sadly :(
or I just have bad luck

13 days, freaks! :banana:

And I hope you all got me fabulous Chatter gifts! :goodvibes

Ok Hags. Best I can figure this our current Itinerary, please set me straight if needed.

Tuesday - 2/5 - Bonnie & Rella check in to AKV straight from airport at around noonish, then hit the parks. (Pay for one day of dining plan @ check in.) Squid and Cat at Universal, leaving mid to late-afternoon to checking into AKV. Meet up with Bonnie & Rella. Head to MGM for Fantasmic, then to Epcot for Illuminations & counter service for dinner (out-of-pocket).

Wednesday - 2/6 - MK day - counter service for lunch - Rella, Squid and Bonster at Jiko (7:10 p.m.) for dinner (2 table service). Then back to MK for Wishes. :yay: TRISHA ARRIVES!!!!!! :yay: :party:

We bring the parade to greet her!

Thursday - 2/7 - AK day - 7:50 a.m. Boma for breakfast for those who want to (out of pocket). Lunch counter service at AK. Leaving AK mid-afternoon and returning to hotel to veg and hang. Leaving hotel at 6:00 for DTD - browsing and shopping until 8:00 p.m. dinner at Raglan Road (1 table service).

Friday - 2/8 - EPCOT day - 1:20 p.m. lunch at LeCellier (1 table service) - 5:00 Tea at Grand Floridian - Epcot counter service for dinner. Illuminations.

Saturday - 2/9 - MK day - counter service for lunch - 5:00 dinners at O'hana (1 table service) followed by P&P Party.

Sunday - 2/10 - departure day - Sunrise Safari for Squid and Cat

:banana: :dance3: :yay: 12 DAYS!!! :yay: :dance3: :banana:

PS: If we could add a visit to Jellyrolls late one night it would be so cool.

I guess I'm no longer arriving????????:snooty: Way to make a girl feel special, RB! :cutie:

What are you talking about T? :confused3

You didn't put my ticker tape parade into the itinerary on Wed night!!!!!!!!!!!!! Remember????? you'll be there with horns, party hats and glasses of champagne to greet me when I get to AKL. Sheesh, take a memo next time.:sad2:

And you get KUDOS for editing your post, RB. (pssssst...I get there on Wed).

Ok ladies - just now I have mailed an envelope to each one of you. Inside you will find fabulous gifts and prizes! (ok, I'm lying)

Inside are 3 things:

#1 Airport instructions for finding the Magical Express (ME) check-in once you reach the main terminal. Just remember to go to the bottom level and all the down to the right.

#2 Your ME ticket - when you get the ME check-in just stand in line and then tell the person waiting on you that we all arrive at different times and they only sent one booklet - she will have you in her system anyway and will stamp your ticket and tell you where to get in line for the fabulous bus to AKV!

#3 Your yellow luggage tags. Remember to use these tags ONLY if you plan to check your baggage and have ME deliver it to the hotel. Bonnie and Rella - you should use this. The bags should arrive around 4:00 for the two of you and will be put in the room. Trisha - you probably don't want to use them and will want to get your luggage before going to the ME desk unless you are fine with them delivering your luggage in the middle of the night.

Well I am getting excited hags! :dance3: :yay: :banana: :cheer2:

Ok ladies - just now I have mailed an envelope to each one of you. Inside you will find fabulous gifts and prizes! (ok, I'm lying)

Inside are 3 things:

#1 Airport instructions for finding the Magical Express (ME) check-in once you reach the main terminal. Just remember to go to the bottom level and all the down to the right.

#2 Your ME ticket - when you get the ME check-in just stand in line and then tell the person waiting on you that we all arrive at different times and they only sent one booklet - she will have you in her system anyway and will stamp your ticket and tell you where to get in line for the fabulous bus to AKV!

#3 Your yellow luggage tags. Remember to use these tags ONLY if you plan to check your baggage and have ME deliver it to the hotel. Bonnie and Rella - you should use this. The bags should arrive around 4:00 for the two of you and will be put in the room. Trisha - you probably don't want to use them and will want to get your luggage before going to the ME desk unless you are fine with them delivering your luggage in the middle of the night.

I was thinking that, too, Squid.

hey, hags! Did MC disappear? Should we start up a new thread?

Where are my Chatter Hags??????? :confused3

Were we shut down too? Was it something Squiddy did????? :confused:

I'll just bet it was!!!! :mad:

:rolleyes1

:cool2:

:angel:

Inside are 3 things:

Ooooh....when should I check my mail!!!!!!! :yay: :woohoo: :yay:

Holy Crapola!!! Have you guys read on that 'other non-DIS' place????? :eek:

:scared: It's under the thread titled 'Sooooo....'

Where are my Chatter Hags??????? :confused3

Were we shut down too? Was it something Squiddy did????? :confused:

I'll just bet it was!!!! :mad:

:rolleyes1

:cool2:

:angel:

No shut down. Just the thread is in hiding b/c it was long & Alex wants to figure out hte effect of long threads on the servers...

People can start new 'temporary' ones if they want.

Holy Crapola!!! Have you guys read on that 'other non-DIS' place????? :eek:

:scared: It's under the thread titled 'Sooooo....'

Personally if its true, I'm kinda sadden about the whole thing especially if her family was at Disney with her if this all went down.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter