Jolly Rogers cruise Grand Cayman

skoi

DIS Veteran
Has anyone ever done the pirate cruise out of Georgetown? If so, is it any good? My kids love pirates, and this sounds way better than the pirate caves, but a bit pricey. I've heard they'll reschedule for cruise ship passengers.

Thanks,

Julie

On the excursion we were on someone asked about the pirate ship and our guides told us that was the RUM cruise. Made it sound like it went out in the afternoon strictly for drinking and partying. Doesn't sound like a family excursion to me.

If they will provide alternate times/"iteneraries" for groups from the cruise ships it may be different.

Thanks for the reply. I was getting that impression looking at another cruise board. :( The ships of the same name out of two other ports are definitely party boats, but I didn't see anything about the GC ship. Of course, their website paints it as very family friendly, so I just wanted to see how much truth there was to that advertising.

Julie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter