Joy or agony? Jagony?

TammyAlphabet

DIS Veteran<br><font color=red>Life Member - "excl
I can't decide if becoming a DVC member has caused me more joy or agony?

I feel joy when I plan a vacation.
I feel agony waiting for my first trip!!

I feel joy when the BWV standard view studio is available for two of my nights the week of Thanksgiving.
I feel agony when I am put on the wait list for the other three nights.

I feel joy when there are new posts to the DVC boards!
I feel agony when I want to add on points and can't afford it.

Anyone else nuts like me??? :crazy:

UPDATE: JeanJoe calls this jagony! I think that is great!

TammyAlphabet said:
Anyone else nuts like me??? :crazy:

Look in Webster's under DVC DISer...that's the definition :earboy2:

I know it fits me! :)

And therefore, we need another new word. I propose:

JAGONY

How's that?

(Disvaclujagony was too hard to say.)

I like jagony!! That just about sums it up! The jagony of defeat! Yes, that sounds about right.

JAGONY

Shout it out today in super markets and libraries everywhere!!

I've been out of town and away from my 'puter for the last 5 days. I have so much catching up here on the boards, alot has been going on. :badpc:

Now that's JAGONY!!!

Jagony: the combination of joy and agony that one experiences as a DVC member. Coined by JeanJoe and quite fitting I might add!

The only Agony it has caused me was just a couple weeks ago when we were there it was just way to hot and humid the rest has been pure joy LOL.

Example of jagony: I have waitlist 11/20, reserved 11/21-11/23 BWV, waitlist 11/23-11/25, reserved 11/25 at VWL, reserved 11/26-11-28 BWV. So as it stands, I have to move at least three times to go on this vacation (assuming something comes through for 11/26-11/25) "agony"------But, I will be spending the holiday at WDW!!! "joy" Put it together: jagony.

I was a perfectly happy WDW vacationer until I found this board and joined DVC (all about the same time). Now, I don't obsess about actually planning our vacations, but I most certainly DO find myself here a lot and I hate waiting until our next trip and am constantly having to fight the desire to go down for a few days here and there.

So, I feel your jagony!!! :earsgirl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter