Juana & Hector Trip Report WP/4/DEC/2008 with LOTS of pictures (updated 14/06)

Sorry about the long time between the last post and the next one, I promise I wont let that happen again. Until it happens, of course ;)

But we are right on track, we only have 9 more days to go :surfweb:

Ok, this will be a short update, since HS is our least favorite park, even when we love rockin'roller coaster and tower of terror. Oh, and star tours, at a far 3rd place. ANd I almost forgot, the atrraction that preceds all of them... Toy Story Mania, which we hadn't ridden yet.

But before all, Here's another pic of JTDW (Just Turned Dear Wife) when we came back from the Cirque. CSR is really a romantic hotel. The pic is very dark, but I think you get the idea

PIC_0239.jpg

The next day, we got up early (we still had energy) and we had... cake for breakfast. lots of it. We still thought it was yummi.

Our plan for the day was to get as early as we could for HS, to ride TT and RNC, and try the new attrraction. And visit good old star tours. We don't like much else of the park, but we were on for a nice surprise there.

We were also meeting my mother and Enriqueta later in the day, since, as you may recall, my mother is always late. We decided to get most of the day, and have them call us when they arrived at the park.

We headed for Toy Story Mania to get fastpasses, and then walked to get to ToT or RNC, still undecided about which one to ride first. So were talking and teh like, when we watched everything getting ready for a 'movie shot' by renewed director Otto von von von (applause)

So while they were setting all up, said director began chatting with everybody, and when he saw our just married buttons, congratulated us and asked 'how long have you been married?' I answered '2 days'. He said 'wow, 2 days and both are still smiling, that is a Hollywood record' and everybody cheered and applauded :hug:

We watched the whole show, which we found to be very funny (you have to search for it, but found it at the end).

I don't remeber the order of the rides, but I do remeber the bellman for the Tot telling us that 'our nuptial suite was ready' It is deffinetly those small details that make the Disney Magic.
Another thing I remember, was that on one of those 'random' falls, one went from all the way up, to the rock bottom. :scared1:

Finally it was time for our fastpasses for toy story... and boy did we loved that attraction!!! :cool1: we only rode it one more time (I think wait time was close to an hour) before mother got into the park.

When at Disney, well, mostly at Disney, she turns into a little girl, look at her face having her frozen lemonade
PIC_0245.jpg

So we went into Star Tours. We love the theming for the queue, even more than the ride itself. This is my fav pic.

PIC_0246.jpg

I don't remember exactly what we did, or where we ate (CS) but it was time for Fantasmic! We love that show (mmm maybe we love all things Disney :confused3)

While waiting for the event, it sprinkled a couple of times, and we were affraid that the show could be cancelled. Fortunatelly, the rain decided not to show and we enjoyed very much.

Our guest Enriqueta also had some pixie dust, when she was buying some lite-up stuff for her grand daugther back in Mexico. When the CM learned about this, she gave her a Tinker pin ( i think) for her!

After the show, we still were able to watch the Osborne Family show of lights, sponsored by Sylvana. The music seletion this time was much better than 2 years ago!

On an end comment this day, I hadn't wore the mickey ears bridal hat, only the button, but my DW took her veil. We can tell you that we didn't receive as much attention as we did when both of us were wearing the hats, so there is a tip for you. We confirmed this by the fact that almost no one offered to take our pictures as a couple, and that is why Juana is missing from the pics this day. On another day, we went back with the hats, and got lots of pixie dust, but that is another installment.

This was the last view we had of the park (sorry about the dark pic).

PIC_0258.jpg

Here are another couple of pics

PIC_0242.jpg

PIC_0243.jpg

Light Mickey!

PIC_0257.jpg

Another wonderfull day had gone by, and we were ready for Animal Kingdom next day! or were we?

YEY another update I was beginning to wonder where you where lol:cool1::cool1: Great update even if the pictures are dark. :banana:

YEY another update I was beginning to wonder where you where lol:cool1::cool1: Great update even if the pictures are dark. :banana:

We are glad you are enjoying the trip report. I'm also enjoying writing it... that's why it is taking so long, don't want the fun to end ;)

This day, we again woke up early (about 7ish) and walked to the CSR main building to get some coffee (which we wouldn't had need if we stopped getting uo so early for a vacation!) and had our favorite carb breakfast, wedding cake.

This day, was apponted for Animal Kingdom, and later on... dinning at T-Rex! This was Enriqueta's last day at Orlando, se we wanted to give her a good experience for farewell. We had watched videos and pics re: the restaurant, and were anxious to be there.

But that was still a long 14 hr away from that moment.

So, we got to AK and headed straight for our favorite ride there... Expedition Everest!!! We love the theming, the broken bus that sells the ice cream when you walk closer, the 'museum' of the queue, and of course the ride itself. Even if the yeti is in a, b or c mode. Even if the very fake eagle at the top is not there. Even if I always get motion sickness when it goes backwards... I think is just like a marriage ;)

Here is my loved one in the queue

PIC_0259.jpg

It was a great ride, and then we were on for our second favorite ride... Dinosaur!

PIC_0260.jpg

PIC_0262.jpg

We also loved that one. In general, we like AK a lot.

On our way out, while passing thru chester and hester amusement park, we found my dear's other hero:

PIC_0265.jpg

Remember, crispy outside, tender inside ;)

so we had to have our picture taken. This was not a very good picture, but it was real fun to take, They all amde a big fuzz about being just married. Unfortunately we don't have a picture of that, but we have this.

PIC_0266.jpg

We had agreed to meet my mother and enriqueta for lunch, and it was closer to that time, so we started moving towards the tree of life, where we found...

PIC_0267.jpg

I have to interrupt the update here, since is getting late on a sunday night and not even writing about such a fond memory, takes away the sunday blues :sad1: In moments like this, what keeps me going is the thought of my work :surfweb: paying for those memories :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter