Julie ~ where is that outlet you go to?

SandraC

Longs for the feeling of sandy salt water in her k
Hi ~ I am thinking about the next trip and I would like to get a shopping day in there somewhere. What are the best outlet malls? Especially ones that sell Disney stuff. THANKS S

Julie's Fav Outlet Mall is the Premiere Outlet Mall!

It's on International Drive but have to look up the exact address.

There are two at the Belz's Factory Outlets.

These are the best places to get your souvenirs for cheap! But you must remember, if you see something you think you may like but are not sure, buy it anyways 'cause chances are when you go back to get it, it won't be there. Our last trip did not know if I wanted another beach towel but this was the 100 years one, took it and glad I did, they were all gone the next day!

Happy Shopping!

Scratch
:smooth:

You are right, Janet! LOL! Orlando Premium Outlet Mall is my favourite. It is located on Vineland Avenue, on the other side of the I-4 from the Crossroads area. In fact I wish there was a walkway over the highway from the Comfort Inn LBV that we stay at when we first arrive, because the mall is right there! Here is the website:

Orlando Premium Outlet Mall

That's my favourite outlet mall as well...I just love the design (ie. indoor/outdoor)...such a neat feeling to shop there :)

We always try to hit the Character Warehouse store in Mall 2 of the Belz Outlet on International Drive before we check into the hotel. Scratch is right though -- if you see it buy it because the stock changes constantly. We then hit it on the way out of town as well. I usually am able to pick up cute clothes for my niece and nephew at way below the cost in the parks. Last time I got a jumper for my nephew (he'll be one in August) for about $5US. It had Winnie the Pooh on it and was really cute. The selection really varies though.

Cdnmickeylover

Our favourite is the Orlando Premium Outlet mall. My dd's would go to Orlando just for the shopping there.:D

I really like the design of Premium Outlet too. That's what first attracted us. We always go over on the night of arrival and have dinner from the food court, grab coffee, chai tea lattés from Starbuck's and sit at the outside tables and bask in the Florida warmth! :) And I know how to get over there by bus ;) so I can still go on my solo trip!

Janet ~ At Disney's TTC, board link #50 at the Lynx bus stop. Take it to the corner of Central Florida Pkwy/Westwood Blvd . Transfer to the #42 southbound on Westwood Blvd . It will take you to the Orlando Premium Outlets. I found the drivers helpful when I took the Lynx in March.

It's a little bit of a circle to get there but the buses only cost $1.25, you would get a transfer when you first board at the TTC. You can go online for the various schedules plus there are bus schedules available on the buses, too. www.golynx.com

Hmm.. I'll have to remember the buses for my next trip! We spent ~$15 US each way in cab fare to get there from CBR. I could have used that money to buy more clothes or souveniers :rolleyes:

I really like the Premium outlet mall as well, however I have noticed if you go the smaller outlet mall though it is not as nice it does have some better prices and different stuff. In 2001 I got a whole bunch of scrapbook supplies (Disney punches, stickers, papers and ruber stamps) last year I bought a dress for $25.00 that was still $40.00 at the premiere outlet. I think the other outlet mall is called Lake Buena Vista outlet mall and is on Lake Buena Vista heading away from Orlando. Sorry I can't give better directions because I am really bad at it but the mall is worth checking out. The store is a true "warehouse" store. It is very basic with little or no decoration and lots of piles of stuff you do have to hunt to find what you are looking for, however I have always found good stuff there.

Allison

Originally posted by TimNDansMom
"Ouch" Vicky! :eek:

I know ... Looking back, I should have just rented a car for the day. Part of the problem was, neither one of us wanted to drive. I didn't feel as ripped off coming back since we had so many bags and packages with us. I'm definitely going to remember the bus suggestion for the next trip :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter