July 28, 2007 - "Rome-ancing the Mouse Cruisers" -11 days! Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, name badges are all caught up on, best I can tell.

Islandmom3 - Did you order a lanyard? If so I will add you to the list...if not, I can make you regular name tags....just let me know.

These are who needs to give me information for the name tags for the lanyards (If I missed it as I was catching up, I am sorry). Please PM the information to me...I am getting lost in this thread. Looks like funluvin just ordered lanyards, so I added your name to the list to PM me the information for your nametag!!

Iowazipcode 8
10yrann
donioc
caven
LynnTarrant
funluvin
Alexcturner

Any other mess ups, let me know....tried to keep everyone straight on first/last names....again please PM me

Jeanne, let me know what size to make the tags and I will get started!!

Lisa

Okay, 7 more to hear from so I can make the nametags. (Listed above)

Islandmom3 and Benspock - Please advise how you would like your nametag made. I can use pin kind .....or just make the tag if you plan to use the Disney Lanyards....(or if I made a mistake and you did get a lanyard from Jeanne...let me know).

I will send PM's to you all as well. Graduation is Monday for my DS17 from HS....I will not tackle this job till that is all done,
Lisa

One more reminder, Post a family picture and I will add you to PAGE 529 POST 7933!! I think it will be great to have a family photo gallery,
Lisa

One more reminder, Post a family picture and I will add you to PAGE 529 POST 7933!! I think it will be great to have a family photo gallery,
Lisa

HI lisa- I will get a photo loaded by this weekend- thanks !!!
off to school!! 6 days 1 hour!!!:woohoo: :woohoo:

Lisa can you use the one in my signature and just make it bigger ?

No I can't. When I quote you to grab the IMG your signature is not included.

You can go into the EDIT part of your signature copy and paste the IMG into a regular post and I can go from there, I think

HI lisa- I will get a photo loaded by this weekend- thanks !!!
off to school!! 6 days 1 hour!!!:woohoo: :woohoo:

Thanks Sallie,

Our year ends this week.....Monday there is school, but my girls are going to their brother's graduation!!

Can you tell I'm trying to delay doing ironing...?:rolleyes1

We arrive in Barcelona Friday 27th. Haven't picked hotel yet.
Won't make it to dinner at 4gats (looks great tho:) ), but may make drinks at Grand Marina or fountain depending on our location and times.

We are in room 8036.

We'd like to do local gift bag and fish extenders if they're happening.
And first sea day meet, and group pic! :crowded:

Outings-
Palermo- Selinunte and Marinella
Naples- private amalfi coast
Olbia- afternoon trip to Maddelena
- evening palo
Civitavecchia- undecided
La Spezia- Lerici beach
Marseille- undecided
Villefranche- undecided

none of these is set in stone- the closer we get, the less travelling we want to do! lazy afternoons sitting at pavement cafes overlooking the med is an addictive pastime....

On my way to Starbucks to see if some high level caffeine can knock this headache out.

Lisa

You will not be surprised to learn that I have no clue how to do this either. Will consult offspring and admit I need their help :laughing::rolleyes:

Justine,

I am not sure how Lisa wants us to get the picture to her. Hopefully, when she returns from her Starbucks caffeine run she can enlighten us. :confused3
Ceil

Thank you Laura for your kinds words about teachers. It's not the kind of job you could do if you didn't love it so much.

Thanks to all of you for congrats for my DS's job. He will be in the Bellmore-Merrick district. Jobs were really scarce this year.

Thanks Jeanne for taking care of the lanyards.

Are we still doing glow necklaces for the fountain?

Maryann

Lanyard order is in! :cheer2: :banana: :cool1:
I ordered 9 extra lanyards with reels in case someone shows up wanting one or we can give as gifts.

Great idea!!
Fingers x here for you

Oh poor you;)
How was the clothes phone call?

I'll check that out!

I was sent this one and thought - how appropriate for our thread. Thank you so much as I know it takes someone special to be a teacher! :love: :grouphug:

THERE IS MUCH TRUTH IN THIS STATEMENT. Please pass this on to every teacher you know.
I've also seen a good one about asking people who the "important people" were in the world and no one being able to remember names, yet right away everyone knows their teachers' names - who makes a difference in a child's life? A teacher!

HI Anna-!! Yes- count us in on wearing a lime green ribbon on our bag or attached to our shirt. I was going to suggest that we wear those beanie hats with the propeller on top....:upsidedow but I guess your idea is more age appropriate :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Soo excited... thanks once again Kayla

[/b][/color]
OOH, I like the beanie idea - although my family might disown me :banana:

On my way to Starbucks to see if some high level caffeine can knock this headache out.

No Starbucks in Bozeman, MT. Quite a shock for a former Starbuck's addict. But, I enjoy it when I"m out of town.

think I've done it....

cruisepic.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter