July 4TH @ GF!...cool!

Wolverine

Tech
well we are almost ready to go....just counting the hours till we arrive for our first trip staying at the GF..we are so excited!...we booked a lv room ( w/mk view) so we will let you all know how it goes...we plan to arrive around 8:00am on the 4th and spend 2 days...doing epcot and some resort hopping/planning for future trips!...i will post when we get back about the resort / rooms ect...i hope all of you have a safe and happy 4th!....P.S...i hope you are jealous!

VLAHAKIS2001...thanks for that..we have saved extra to stay at the GF...and we deserve it!...i hope you and your family has a great 4th....:D

CALI-D...we could maybe fit you in the cargo area of our van....but it would be a tight fit....our coolers and such take up alot of room....could you or can you fit in a really small boxed like area?....lol....we love your faq and hope to add to it...thanks for being cool.

I'm not jealous . . . .Ya know why??? I'll be there too!!:p

Also staying in Lagoon View/MK View . . .I requested Conch Key so na na, na na na!!;) :p

See ya there!
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Originally posted by Wolverine
CALI-D...we could maybe fit you in the cargo area of our van....but it would be a tight fit....our coolers and such take up alot of room....could you or can you fit in a really small boxed like area?....lol....we love your faq and hope to add to it...thanks for being cool.

Thanks for the offer, don't think it'll be necessary. ;)

Hope you have an AWESOME trip! :) Can't wait to hear about it!

Wolverine & Wish Upon A Star,

Have a great time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter