Jumping, Dancing & Jamming Our Way Through Walt Disney World! I'm With the Band Now!

:wave: Hi! So glad to see you started your TR! Can't wait to hear all about your trip!

I'm here!! I'm here!! :goodvibes

And I knew what a PK is!! ;) They are T.R.O.U.B.L.E!!!!!!! :lmao:

Love the pics of your family...especially since I met everyone. You are "real" now!! :laughing: And Hunter left quiet the impression......:rolleyes1

Edited because I forgot to say...you are a DisBoard Celebrity! Your TR is up for only a few hours and you are quickly approaching page 3!!!!

Yay! I'm so excited that you started your report. We are surprising our kids with a trip in December. I'm almost busting at the seams trying not to tell them, so I have to spend lots of time on the DIS.:lmao:

I fOrget if I found you on the CBR thread or the May thread, but I've been waiting for this.
Looking forward to reading along!

Yee-ha! So glad to see you have started. I'm so looking forward to your adventures!

Dee

Lisa, I love your trip reports and can't wait to read along with this adventure.

WOW!!! Already 3 pages, but I'm here, not to worry, now the party can start. Cant wait to read more about it, I definitly want to know Hunters reaction to ToT if he did it.:upsidedow

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter