Jumping for joy & a ???

SleepyMom

DIS Veteran
:Pinkbounc Yeah, I am so excited... we are taking a trip to Arizona this summer and I thought it would be cool to check out DL again (haven't been since 91) and see DCA. My DH said OK yesterday, so let the planning begin :cheer2: :cheer2:

I am sure I will be asking a lot of questions in the upcoming months, but for my first one about DL it might seem silly but is DL and DCA set up for Pal Mickey? In my head I am already thinking of what to pack and wondered if we should take him on this trip, will he work? TIA

Sorry, but leave Mickey at home. I took mine in January just to test, even though I knew he wouldn't work. I was hoping for a little surprise, but he stayed silent.

I don't see why they don't implement Pal Mickey at DLR! It seems like it would be pretty cheap and easy to do. They could sell ALOT of Mickeys to Westcoasters! In fact, I hate to say this, but if they were smart, they would put in Pal Mickey and make the 2 coasts incompatible so that people would have to buy 2 Mickeys if they were going to both coasts! :bitelip:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter