June 2014 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Just saw Akershus available 6/16 at 9:25 am for 4

Just cancelled Chef Mickey's for 2 on June 6 at 11:00 a.m. I hope someone can use this.

I have a Tusker House breakfast on Monday, June 9 @ 10:35 am for 5 if anyone wants it, I can arrange to cancel it at a certain time. I was able to get the date I need on here.:)

I have a Le Cellier lunch for Thursday, 6/5 at 2:25 pm for eight people that I need to cancel. PM me if you'd like to coordinate the release.

1900PF has several time slots available for breakfast and dinner on June 10-13. I don't know about other date--I was just checking for those dates--but they were at standard meal times.

It's 5:23 am and I am about to cancel

Chef Mickey's
Date: Thursday, June 26, 2014
Time: 11:25 AM
Guests: 2 Adult

mkkesmith said:
1900PF has several time slots available for breakfast and dinner on June 10-13. I don't know about other date--I was just checking for those dates--but they were at standard meal times.

Thank you! I just scored a 5:55 on the 10th. My girls are going to love it!

I have a Chef Mickey and a cRYstal palce reservation for 4 to cancel...both June 7th, CP at 1:15 and CM at 7:35 pm

@saraheubanks1 -- if you haven't cancelled yet and haven't/don't hear from tinkerbell0, I'd love to coordinate with you. I tried to send you a PM, but I don't have enough posts yet :)

Thanks!

I will be cancelling Crystal Palace for June 13 at 8:20 am later today. Let me know if you want it and what time you want me to cancel it

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter