June 2014 Rental Car Deal Watch Thread

Muddy Rivers

DIS Veteran
We are headed to Vegas in early June and driving to Disneyland.
Looking for a minivan.

Please post any deals or codes you have found for June. I know its still early but sometimes something comes out. Would love to complete this part of the trip planning early. DIS members always come through with great information. :)

in the past I have found most bargains on car rentals are not found until much closer to your dates. I usually check frequently on Priceline or Hotwire, as Ive never found a code that ended up being less expensive. Maybe it's different if you are a loyalty member.

Looking to book a rental for our June 6th-14th trip next year to WDW. Is it cheaper to book 2 one-way rentals or just keep the car for the week? We're looking to rent a Tahoe.

Excited to keep up with this thread! Hopefully we can all score some great deals!

Every code I found so far ends in December. Hopefully, as we get closer people will post their finds. DIS members have been great and I hope I will find something good to post.

We are going 6/15-6/26 - This will be our 5th time renting a car at MCO. :car:You will not see any kind of decent deals for another 3 months or so. To be honest I typically end up with the best price about 3-4 weeks before we go. :)

I haven't seen anything good yet. I'm looking for a minivan and can't wait until decent rates come out.

I got a standard size from Alamo at Swan Dolphin for 7 days for $249.

Not great, but a placeholder till I find something better.

We'll be at WDW June 15-23. I booked today with National, using the KLM code and a $25 discount from the Entertainment book. The total price was $289.33 for a midsize or better (we'll choose from the Emerald Aisle), which I didn't think was a bad price for 9 days, especially since it includes insurance. I'll keep checking back between now and June, and I'm sure I'll find a better rate. You wouldn't believe how many times I booked and cancelled rental cars for our Hawaii trip last year! It pays to keep checking!

We are headed to Disneyland this summer but first stopping in Las Vegas and renting a minivan there. With National and KLM for 13 days the best we can do is $1325. I know different drop off locations really add to the bill. Hoping for something better as it gets closer.

We'll be at WDW June 15-23. I booked today with National, using the KLM code and a $25 discount from the Entertainment book. The total price was $289.33 for a midsize or better (we'll choose from the Emerald Aisle), which I didn't think was a bad price for 9 days, especially since it includes insurance. I'll keep checking back between now and June, and I'm sure I'll find a better rate. You wouldn't believe how many times I booked and cancelled rental cars for our Hawaii trip last year! It pays to keep checking!

Is the klm code 8572130? I cant seem to get mine under $340 for the midsize.

OK - finally got an awesome rate - Dollar - Standard sized 6/26-7/7 - 12 days total rate under $200!!!!
Start at Carrentals.com - I think thrifty had good rates too. :) Hope someone else gets a great deal!

OK - finally got an awesome rate - Dollar - Standard sized 6/26-7/7 - 12 days total rate under $200!!!!
Start at Carrentals.com - I think thrifty had good rates too. :) Hope someone else gets a great deal!

Wow! That's a great price! Did you use any coupon codes?

Just got a great deal from Enterprise for a minivan. Las Vegas - LAX. Minivan for $331/week (for 13 days after all taxes and fees - $938). Early June.

I'm very happy with the price but am looking for any feedback from others on Enterprise. I have never used them before.

Any Enterprise feedback would really be appreciated.

Thanks a lot! :)

Wow! That's a great price! Did you use any coupon codes?

No codes. On the dollar site. I found it through carrentals.com then went and booked it directly with Dollar. Just checked and it still available for my dates. Hope it works for yours too.

Just got a great deal from Enterprise for a minivan. Las Vegas - LAX. Minivan for $331/week (for 13 days after all taxes and fees - $938). Early June.

I'm very happy with the price but am looking for any feedback from others on Enterprise. I have never used them before.

Any Enterprise feedback would really be appreciated.

Thanks a lot! :)

I love Enterprise. I have used them for business and personal travel multiple times.

I wish I could do that. Didn't seem to work for my dates. 6/20 - 7/2.

Yes, that's the right code. Make sure you type it in the Contract ID box, not the coupon code box.

It would help if I could count. Looks like I have a 12 day rental. I did use the KLM code with BJ's coupon and got it for $340. Plus, I used my Emerald Club so I can pick anything on the Emerald Aisle.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter