June 29 PTR

Jenn-N-Bryan

Earning My Ears
37 - thirty seven days before we leave on our trip and I am starting to freak!! Can't believe how time can move so fast!! Short summary of us - Me (soon to be 41 in 6 days), my hubby 39, my DD turning 16 right before our cruise and her BFF 15...whew!!! My main mission is getting all of our paperwork in order! We have all of our passports with the exception of DD's BFF, and still in need of the minor authorization form. The girls still need to go 'summer' clothes shopping, and we need to start our packing list. Hubby and I already started to pack a box of things we don't want to forget (like our beer mug coupons from our last cruise, multi-port charger, extention cords, luggage locks, night lights, extra key card for the light slot, mini detergent/softner for laundry, hmmm what am I forgetting. My daugher is turning 16 right before the cruise so we ordered decorations for our stateroom, and champagne so we have it during sail away...getting state room door magnets ordered and created...btw we have 4 nights at Hard Rock Hotel right before our cruise - going to do a little Universal and R&R before our cruise! Yes we are going all out on this vacay!! Hubby is a Gang Seargant and I am a 911 Dispatch Supervisor - we work hard...play hard and the fact that our daughter is turning 16 years old...well ... we need a relaxing fun, worry free vacation!!! :yay::cool1::beach:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter