June, CSR, GAD, and GLAD about it!

DD 17 just downloaded the Disney App from verizon. There is a 24 hour free trial. It is pretty neat. I'm sure we will pay the $10.00 for 6 months. It seems like something we will use.

Can't wait to be in the parks and use it.:banana:

The survey is a great idea! We do kind of the same thing which is why I get stuck in that Tiki Room every year! :rolleyes:

Your lists look good. Those GAD fastpasses should make it very do-able.

I've never been on Astro Orbiter either....Jeff and Jonah went on last year, but I'm not taking any chances with spinning rides!

I really like the Liberty Belle boat ride...it's a nice change of pace and a great time to rest and enjoy the breeze!

I'm so excited to ride Space Mountain as well...it was closed for us last year too! :yay:

My issue with Astro Orbiter is not the spinning, but the heights. :scared1:

I still may go on anyway!

I kinda did a "survey" with my family last time too, but more informal that yours. We went in April, and had no problem doing almost everything in the park we wanted to, utilizing EMHs well.

I think you'll do fine!

I kinda did a "survey" with my family last time too, but more informal that yours. We went in April, and had no problem doing almost everything in the park we wanted to, utilizing EMHs well.

I think you'll do fine!

Thanks,

Here are the Epcot results.

Must DO!
Spaceship Earth
The Seas with Nemo
Living with the Land
Soarin'
Test Track
Mission Space
Kim Possible adventure
Maelstrom
Illuminations ( Have never seen it)

If there is time.
Turtle Talk with Crush
The Circle of Life
Honey, I Shrunk the Audience
Journey into Imagination with figment
Ellen's Energy Adventure
Gran Fiesta Tour

The Movies in the order that we want to see them;
The American Adventure
Impressions de France
Reflections of China
O'Canada

I think it is funny that the first 2 movies that we want to see are sit down movies. :lmao:

With our GAD FP, we should be able to ride Soarin' A LOT!!!!!

Next up! DHS

Soarin' is a must for us too. Funny story, We went in Sept of 2008. It was a decent group of us, Me, DH, DD, DS and Grama, Grampa, DH's sister and her boyfriend. Now its a joke to all of my inlaws because Im only 4'11"! So, we get on Soarin and guess what.............I was BELOW the line!!!!!! I had to wear the kiddie belt! My wonderful Sister in-law decided that the best thing to do at that moment in my life was to take a picture for posterity! There hasn't been a day thats gone by that I havent gotten a Yoda remark or someone askin if I need to wear the Soarin kiddie belt! These people drive me crazy!~:scared1:

Soarin' is a must for us too. Funny story, We went in Sept of 2008. It was a decent group of us, Me, DH, DD, DS and Grama, Grampa, DH's sister and her boyfriend. Now its a joke to all of my inlaws because Im only 4'11"! So, we get on Soarin and guess what.............I was BELOW the line!!!!!! I had to wear the kiddie belt! My wonderful Sister in-law decided that the best thing to do at that moment in my life was to take a picture for posterity! There hasn't been a day thats gone by that I havent gotten a Yoda remark or someone askin if I need to wear the Soarin kiddie belt! These people drive me crazy!~:scared1:

:lmao::lmao: OK I shouldn't laugh, but thanks for sharing. Family members are always good about reminding us of embarrassing moments.

Our favorite one is when my husband lost his inner tube on a water ride. He came out of the tube at the bottom w/o his inner tube. The look on his face was priceless. The guy behind him had to bring the inner tube with him. It was so funny.:rotfl2:

Thanks for reading.:thumbsup2

Animal Kingdom Survey:

Must Do:
FOTLK (I missed this one last year:()
Kilimanjaro Safaris
EE
Flights of Wonder
Dinosaur

IF there is time:
ITTBAB
pangani forest trail
Rafiki's Planet Watch
Maharajah Jungle trek
Primeval Whirl
finding nemo

No thanks,
Kali river Rapids (We just don't like to be that wet)
Parade

I was very sick last year in this park. I am determined to make up for that.

DHS Survey:

Must Do:
TSM
GMR
ToT
Muppet 3D
Disney Animation
RnRC
Star Tours

If Time:
Backlot Tour

Shows in the order that we want to see them;
Indiana Jones
VotLM
Light, Motors, Action
Beauty and the Beast
Parade

We were not impressed with TSM last time. I'm hoping to feel better about it this time.

Am I missing anything??

We deliver our blankets on Sat. Here hoping all goes well.

Your survey results look great! I love AK and I hope you feel fantastic so you can enjoy it this year! :thumbsup2

I got my vouchers today! I didn't want you to worry too much so I wanted to let you know before I wrote on my PTR about it. ;)

Your lists look pretty similar to mine. I sure hope this time around you are feeling better at DHS!! What a drag to be sick on any park day!

Your survey results look great! I love AK and I hope you feel fantastic so you can enjoy it this year! :thumbsup2

I got my vouchers today! I didn't want you to worry too much so I wanted to let you know before I wrote on my PTR about it. ;)

Thanks for letting me know about your vouchers. I just got back from dropping my blankets off. I hope they come soon. The woman said that it should be 7-10 days. Here's hoping!:wizard:

Your lists look pretty similar to mine. I sure hope this time around you are feeling better at DHS!! What a drag to be sick on any park day!

Thanks, I was pretty sick the whole time, but that day was the worst. It was also the hottest day.!!

I figure this year has got to be better.:cloud9:

LESS THAN 90 DAYS!!

I'm joining in! We're heading down the exact same time! We'll be at Disney World from June 17-24. We just squeaked in with the kids not missing any school. I had nearly a week leeway when I planned the trip, but we all know how this winter went:eek: Will you be finished by then?

Hello, Fellow Planning Fanatic!

I have a teenage daughter who will be in HS next year... I'm thinking about switching our Dec trip for June. I "know" a few of your readers, too. Think I'll read along...

Kathy

I'm joining in! We're heading down the exact same time! We'll be at Disney World from June 17-24. We just squeaked in with the kids not missing any school. I had nearly a week leeway when I planned the trip, but we all know how this winter went:eek: Will you be finished by then?

Where are you staying?? Yes, we have snow days built in to our schedule, so we don't have to add any days. We are done the Friday before we leave. I am a teacher and have a couple of work days in the beginning of the week.

Thanks for joining in.:goodvibes

Hello, Fellow Planning Fanatic!

I have a teenage daughter who will be in HS next year... I'm thinking about switching our Dec trip for June. I "know" a few of your readers, too. Think I'll read along...

Kathy

Hello!:wave2:

Our high school experience has been positive so far. I hope yours is too. I have never been to WDW in Dec. I would love to go then. Maybe after retirement. I have a friend who goes in Dec. every year and loves it.

To all of my Readers;

I've been second guessing my ressie for Boma. DD14 and I are somewhat picky eaters. But I really want to go. I need some encouragement Please.:hug:

Where are you staying?? Yes, we have snow days built in to our schedule, so we don't have to add any days. We are done the Friday before we leave. I am a teacher and have a couple of work days in the beginning of the week.

To all of my Readers;

I've been second guessing my ressie for Boma. DD14 and I are somewhat picky eaters. But I really want to go. I need some encouragement Please.:hug:

We're staying at Old Key West. If you stop by my PTR you can get the details. We've never been there before, but we're renting points from a DVC owner so the Studio ended up being around $100 a night and we couldn't beat that. And you should definitely keep your Boma ressie. For the Jungle Juice alone. I love that stuff! Because it's a buffet there are tons of choices some more adventurous than others. My kids just like the standard food choices, and they found plenty of choices there. I'm pretty sure you won't leave hungry and who knows. Maybe you'll find something new to love:goodvibes

We're staying at Old Key West. If you stop by my PTR you can get the details. We've never been there before, but we're renting points from a DVC owner so the Studio ended up being around $100 a night and we couldn't beat that. And you should definitely keep your Boma ressie. For the Jungle Juice alone. I love that stuff! Because it's a buffet there are tons of choices some more adventurous than others. My kids just like the standard food choices, and they found plenty of choices there. I'm pretty sure you won't leave hungry and who knows. Maybe you'll find something new to love:goodvibes

I did check our your PTR and posted. My DH and I stayed at OKW before it was OKW on our honeymoon. If I have this right, it used to be called WDW Villas. I'm sure it has changed quite a bit.

Someday I'm going to get brave and investigate how to rent points from DVC members.

Thanks for your info on Boma! I hadn't heard about Jungle Juice. is this at dinner??

Have a good rest of the weekend.

I don't know if it's actually called Jungle Juice, but they have it all meals. It's a blend of I think Passion Fruit, Orange and Guava or something like that. So yummy! They also serve it at Tusker House and I'm pretty sure they serve it at the restaraunts at the Poly as well.

That's a hilarious story about not being tall enough for Soarin'. I"m only 5', barely, and didn't realize I was close. :scared1: :lmao:

I know if our lawmakers got their way, all adults would sit in car seats too!! It's gotten so ridiculous with practically Jr. Highers sitting in them. I think my 9th grader barely weighs 80 pounds, she's so petite. :sad2:

I don't know if it's actually called Jungle Juice, but they have it all meals. It's a blend of I think Passion Fruit, Orange and Guava or something like that. So yummy! They also serve it at Tusker House and I'm pretty sure they serve it at the restaraunts at the Poly as well.

I will find it because this is something I will like. I love fruit juices!!:love:

That's a hilarious story about not being tall enough for Soarin'. I"m only 5', barely, and didn't realize I was close. :scared1: :lmao:

I know if our lawmakers got their way, all adults would sit in car seats too!! It's gotten so ridiculous with practically Jr. Highers sitting in them. I think my 9th grader barely weighs 80 pounds, she's so petite. :sad2:

:lmao: with the comment about out lawmakers.

I hope your child isn't too sad about her size. We all come in all shapes and sizes. Isn't it an amazing world.:thumbsup2

Just waiting for my vouchers to arrive!!!!popcorn:::surfweb:

:lmao: with the comment about out lawmakers.

I hope your child isn't too sad about her size. We all come in all shapes and sizes. Isn't it an amazing world.:thumbsup2

No, she's not sad or anything at all, I just have to laugh at the ridiculous extremes people carry some things to. :confused3:rotfl2:

We are a very small family, so to us it's just normal. ;)

You're getting closer now!!! WOOT!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter