June, CSR, GAD, and GLAD about it!

Your plans look great! We'll be in the mad rush to TSM fastpasses at 8:00 too. The only CS we've ever eaten at DHS is Pizza Planet. There is indoor seating upstairs, but it's usually pretty crowded.

Your plans look great! We'll be in the mad rush to TSM fastpasses at 8:00 too. The only CS we've ever eaten at DHS is Pizza Planet. There is indoor seating upstairs, but it's usually pretty crowded.

I'll race you to TSM!!!:lmao:

Pizza Planet??? I always forget about that place. I wonder how my family will feel about pizza for lunch and then Italian for dinner??:confused3
It doesn't bother me.

Thanks for the idea.

Hey! I guess you got lucky. You must've left Time Square early before the bomb scare yesterday evening.

We didn't leave the city until 7:30, however, we were a little farther north on 48th to 53rd streets. I had no idea it happened until this morning. No one on our bus even mentioned it. :scared1:

I'm just glad that there were observant New Yorkers paying attention and that no one was hurt. :love:

Hello All,

Before I get to the plans for the MK, I wanted to tell you that I accidentally left out American Idol while we are at DHS. I didn't even notice. My DD did!! DH is still not sold on going, but I think we will be able to talk him into it.;)

Now onto Day 3: MK

Here is how it looks so far.

June 19: MK: 9:00-11:00
· Ride Space Mountain
· Get RFP for Space Mountain
· Ride Buzz Lightyear
· Ride Winnie the Pooh
· Ride Peter Pan (Use GFP if necessary)
· Ride the Haunted Mansion
· Ride Big Thunder Mountain Railroad (Get RFP is necessary)
· Ride Pirates of the Caribbean
· Ride Jungle Cruise (Use GFP if necessary)
· See Enchanted Tiki Room
· Ride Liberty Belle Riverboat (if time)
· See The Hall of Presidents
· Go to Tom Sawyer's Island (if time)
· See Mickey's Philharmagic
· Ride Space Mountain using RFP
· See Monster's Inc.
· See Stitch's Great Escape using GFP
· Ride Transit Authority
· See The Carousel of Progress
· Use GFP to ride Buzz Lightyear
· Use GFP to ride SM and/or BTMTR
· Fireworks: 10:00

Lunch: Columbia Harbor House or Cosmic Rays (Depends what side of the park we are on)
Dinner: O'Hana's: 6:25 :banana:

In our house, we ride the teacups and the carousel only if there are no lines. Sometimes this happens. Also, we don't do Snow White, Country Bear, or IASW. These are just not our cup of tea. :laughing:

We have eaten at O'Hana's before and really liked it. Can't wait. DH loved the turkey. Last time we ate behind the grill. I hope we get in the main part of the dining room this time.

We are looking forward to seeing the new fireworks. :woohoo::woohoo: We probably won't watch either parade.

I don't foresee us taking a break on this day. I have scheduled MK for one day, but I am 95% sure that we will choose MK for departure day. We are keeping that day open. We want to wait and see what we are in the mood for.

Well, let me know if you think I forgot something. My count down days are in the 30s!!:cool1::cool1:

I'm hoping to see some Mickey Mail real soon!!:yay::yay:

Wow that is one full day! This is our MK day too. Maybe we'll bump into each other!

Wow, you are going to be busy!! I think with the GAD FP you have a good chance of doing what you want! :thumbsup2 Forgive me because I cannot remember but do you use TGM or TP? Just curious to know if you use a plan to get through your day. :goodvibes:

Hi there! I'm back and all caught up!

Your plans look really good. I think that MK plan is completely do-able if you know what you are doing...and of course you do! :thumbsup2 We did MK this past Saturday and were able to do most of our must-do's before a late lunch. Our list was very similar to yours, but we did watch the afternoon parade.

Wow that is one full day! This is our MK day too. Maybe we'll bump into each other!

That would be neat. I will have my LGMH hanging on my bag.:disrocks:

Wow, you are going to be busy!! I think with the GAD FP you have a good chance of doing what you want! :thumbsup2 Forgive me because I cannot remember but do you use TGM or TP? Just curious to know if you use a plan to get through your day. :goodvibes:

Now I'm worried that it might be too much. We know the park very well and can move quickly when we have too. Although I always stop when a character pops up. We don't wait for pics all of the time, but can't help to be mesmerized by their interactions with guests. Also, we are not shoppers. No need to stop there.

My plan comes from the UG. It is the one day plan for adults. So, you will notice much of Fantasyland is missing except for our favs.

Hi there! I'm back and all caught up!

Your plans look really good. I think that MK plan is completely do-able if you know what you are doing...and of course you do! :thumbsup2 We did MK this past Saturday and were able to do most of our must-do's before a late lunch. Our list was very similar to yours, but we did watch the afternoon parade.

Welcome home. I can't wait to hear about your cruise.

No parades for us. We like the attractions and rides. I'm hoping all goes well. I am still fairly positive that our last day will also be at MK. So, if I miss something, we can definitely do it then.

I have to think about AK next!!!!:cloud9:

We are under 30 days.

29 and counting!!:cool1::cool1:

I need to work on more touring plans.

I have been trying to figure out what to pack. I've been working on the lists. The carry-on bags have been on my mind. I don't know why? I don't pack until the day before, but this time I am limited in space. I seem to be obsessing more. I don't want to pay for a lot of bags, and I always worry that the airline will lose my luggage. :confused3

I will get it organized, I'm sure!! :hippie:

OK, So the Touring Plans are finally done!!:cool1:

Day 4 is Animal Kingdom Day!!

There are only 4 things there that we must do: EE, Dinosaur, Flights of Wonder, and FOTLK. With our GAD FP, this should be fairly easy. DH and I were talking about it, and because it was Father's Day this day, he wanted to have breakfast somewhere nice. We chose the Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious breakfast at GF. This is a first for us. We have never had a character breakfast before. We were always afraid that it would put us behind the crowds at the parks. Well, we are going to give it a try.

Upon arriving at AK we will follow the following the plan;

· Use GFP to ride EE (get RFP if possible)
· Ride Primeval Whirl (if line is not too long)
· Use GFP to ride Dinosaur
· See Flights of Wonder
· Walk the Maharaja Jungle Trek
· Use GFP to ride KS
· Ride to Rafiki's Planet Watch
· Walk the Pangani Trail
· See FOTLK
· See ITTBAB (if time)
· Use GFP/RFP to ride EE and Dinosaur
· Lunch: Flame Tree BBQ or Pizzafari
· Dinner: BOMA:

This one is absolutely doable. We also want to take a break at CSR before going to BOMA for dinner.

We are thinking of taking a cab to AKL from CSR. Maybe going to DTD after dinner.

Then Day 5 is Epcot. Hopefully we did everything we wanted to do in WS on Day 1, so that should leave us with FW except for dinner and KP adventure.

Here is the touring plan:

· Ride Soarin' (Get RFP)
· Ride Test Track (Use GFP if necessary)
· Ride Mission Space (Use GFP if necessary)
· Ride Livin' with the Land (Use GFP if necessary)
· Use RFP to ride Soarin'
· Ride Nemo and Friends/Explore The Seas
· See Turtle Talk with Crush (if time)
· Ride Journey into Imagination
· See Circle of Life (if time)
· Use GFP to ride Soarin'
· Get ticket for KP Adventure
· Ride Spaceship Earth
· Ride Ellen's Energy Adventure
· Use any GFP left over at this time
· Complete KP adventure when time
· Check out anything in WS that was missed on Thurs.
· Lunch: Electric Umbrella or Sunshine Seasons
· Dinner: Le Cellier:

Yes, We got the coveted ADR for Le Cellier!!!:dance3: My DD has wanted to go here for a long time. She loves steak!!:love:

Not sure if we will get time for a break here because of the KP adventure. MY DDs are 14 and 17 and still want to do this. :confused3They did it last year and loved it. However, we are going to try our hardest to get each of them their own Kimmunicator. I don't get the attraction, but I just look around whatever country we are in at the time. I'm OK with that.

Well, what do you think?? As busy as Day 2 and 3 are, I think these look much calmer.

OT: The local theater is showing Raiders of the Lost Ark on the big screen tomorrow. I think we are going!!!! This is one of my favorite all-time movies.

Just saw your PTR and want to say "Hi" and congrats on your upcoming trip. You must be so excited with less than 30 days to go. Your plans look great! :thumbsup2

I think your plans look great! It looks like those GAD fastpasses will come in very handy!

We LOVED Boma! I did take pics for you like I promised! I may not get to that night in my TR (who are we kidding, I most definitely won't!) so if you'd like I can PM them to you. The food was fantastic and the restaurant itself is just beautiful. Jeff claims it is the best meal he's ever had on Disney property....and he's enjoyed his share! I can't wait to hear if you like it!

Soarin' 3 times....now that's a good day! :thumbsup2 And I'd like to try Le Cellier sometime, so I'll be interested in your take on it. Did you hear that they may be turning it into a 2 TS restaurant?

I LOVE Indy! How fun to see it on the big screen again! :thumbsup2

YAY! I am a little late to your PTR, but I am happy to read the rest. You are so close to going! We did the GAD program as well.Anxious to see how smoothly it goes once you get to WDW and redeem your vouchers/fastpasses. Can't wait for more!

OH and I just started a Christmas PTR...join me if you would like :goodvibes
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2468950

Just saw your PTR and want to say "Hi" and congrats on your upcoming trip. You must be so excited with less than 30 days to go. Your plans look great! :thumbsup2

:welcome: We are very excited. We have to finish school first and that is a lot of work. Busy, Busy, Busy!!!

I think your plans look great! It looks like those GAD fastpasses will come in very handy!

We LOVED Boma! I did take pics for you like I promised! I may not get to that night in my TR (who are we kidding, I most definitely won't!) so if you'd like I can PM them to you. The food was fantastic and the restaurant itself is just beautiful. Jeff claims it is the best meal he's ever had on Disney property....and he's enjoyed his share! I can't wait to hear if you like it!

Soarin' 3 times....now that's a good day! :thumbsup2 And I'd like to try Le Cellier sometime, so I'll be interested in your take on it. Did you hear that they may be turning it into a 2 TS restaurant?

I LOVE Indy! How fun to see it on the big screen again! :thumbsup2

You don't have to PM them to me. I will be patient and wait for you to get there. That is half the fun of your TRs. :rotfl: I'm really glad that you liked Boma. I will let my DH know.

I did hear that Le Cellier might be changing to 2TS. I hope we get in under the wire. I can't cancel it now, so we'll just pay OOP for something else.

YAY! I am a little late to your PTR, but I am happy to read the rest. You are so close to going! We did the GAD program as well.Anxious to see how smoothly it goes once you get to WDW and redeem your vouchers/fastpasses. Can't wait for more!

OH and I just started a Christmas PTR...join me if you would like :goodvibes
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2468950

:welcome: I can't wait to try the GAD FP. Everyone seems to be saying that it is working out great!!! I will certainly let everyone know how it goes.

OK, Here's a first.

I read her on the Disboards :cool1: that touringplans.com had changed their predictions for June in a good way. I had checked last week and they were at "8" for when we were there. Now they are 5,6, & 7. I have never been to Disney in June when the prediction was a "5".

Why does this happen?? How reliable is it? Will it change again??

I know these are not important questions, but just curious.

OK, Here's a first.

I read her on the Disboards :cool1: that touringplans.com had changed their predictions for June in a good way. I had checked last week and they were at "8" for when we were there. Now they are 5,6, & 7. I have never been to Disney in June when the prediction was a "5".

Why does this happen?? How reliable is it? Will it change again??

I know these are not important questions, but just curious.

Wow! That is crazy that there is a 5 prediction in June! I really don't know how they make predictions though I've heard it has to do with hotel occupancy. Maybe that is down. If it ends up true that is awesome news:woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter