June Postcard winners check in here....

I thought they do the draws around 20th of every month. Not sure though.

I thought they do the draws around 20th of every month. Not sure though.

You're right, Jaime. Technically, I'm not a June winner...just received the ears in June. For all I know, my card could have been drawn on April 20, since someone posted that they read it takes about 50 days to receive your prize.

:cool1: :cool1: I won a set of ears, they arrived today! I was so excited. DH said "I guess you don't have to buy a set now when we go this fall". :laughing: Silly man! I hope everyone else gets a set too! :goodvibes

Anyone want to take a guess at the number of postcards that are drawn for prizes each month? :)

I got a thrill yesterday when I saw my husband outside signing a slip for the mail lady! I knew we had won!!!:goodvibes We received the lanyard and pins. I'm so emotional about Disney that I teared up a little when I opened the package...
Good luck to everyone!!!!
BTW, I sent a total of about 40 postcards beginning in April.

I got a thrill yesterday when I saw my husband outside signing a slip for the mail lady! I knew we had won!!!:goodvibes We received the lanyard and pins. I'm so emotional about Disney that I teared up a little when I opened the package...
Good luck to everyone!!!!
BTW, I sent a total of about 40 postcards beginning in April.
How do you enter do win this stuff? Do you send postcards? Or do they draw the winners from their reservation list? BTW, congratulations!:)

I picked up a set of ears today. Now I just need to win a lanyard. I also hope I win another set of ears to give to my nephew. We are having a Grand Gathering in November and want to give him something special before we go.

DS,10, called me while I was at a birthday party with my daughter. He said "We got a package from the Dream Team and it's in an envelope" I'm screaming because when we won the ears it was in a box, so I'm thinking it's an afidavit for a big prize, and it turnd out to be a padded envelope with a lanyard and pins. Then I had to explain myself to all the other moms at the party :rotfl2:

We actually had 2 prizes delivered this month!!!

On Thursday the 7th I received the padded mailer with the gray lanyard and 2 pins.

On Saturday the 9th I received the box with the Mickey ears!!

I have been sending in the postcards for months now and ended up getting 2 things in as many days!!

They are the first things I received and I felt like a little kid opening those packages!!

:cool1: Great! I think the prizes are working their way from the East Coast to the West Coast. Someday my prize will come....princess:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter