Jurassic Park Kits Suites or PBH Club — 3 9 year old boys?

have2getaway

DIS Veteran
Which one should we do? We currently have PBH Club Level booked, but I can get the kids Suites at RPR for $20 more a night? I was thinking about surprising my kids and DH, who wanted to stay at RPR anyway.

With three boys, club may be a good value for your family . But the Jurassic Park suites look so fun! Also there is only two twin beds in the kids room, right?

With three boys, club may be a good value for your family . But the Jurassic Park suites look so fun! Also there is only two twin beds in the kids room, right?

Yes, but the room does fit 5 people. We often have one of our boys sleep on an air mattress and he often prefers to do that, I really don’t want to lug an air mattress on a plane. Plus, the cost is $100 more and doesn’t include food like club would at PBH. Can club level be added to the suites?

Yes, but the room does fit 5 people. We often have one of our boys sleep on an air mattress and he often prefers to do that, I really don’t want to lug an air mattress on a plane. Plus, the cost is $100 more and doesn’t include food like club would at PBH. Can club level be added to the suites?

Club Level can be added to any room, if they still have availability...……..:thumbsup2

Do you have to call the hotel to do that?

Would the suite with club level and proximity outweigh the plush experience at Portofino Bay?

Yes, you can call them ahead of time...….sometimes people leave it till check in to try and upgrade, but if they`re full up you won`t get it. Well worth a call if you did want to upgrade to Club Level.

It depends how you would use the Club Lounge...…or how much you would prefer to stay at PBH...….

We stayed in a Jurassic Park suite in Jan of this year and it does indeed sleep 5. There are 2 twin beds in the kids Jurassic bedroom and then the main room has the queen size bed and a pull out sofa.

We stayed in a Jurassic Park suite in Jan of this year and it does indeed sleep 5. There are 2 twin beds in the kids Jurassic bedroom and then the main room has the queen size bed and a pull out sofa.

Right I get that. But she has three boys....I can just imagine the argument over who gets to sleep in the awesome dinosaur beds versus the pull out couch. Sounds like OP has it figured out though and one of her boys prefers an air mattress

Right I get that. But she has three boys....I can just imagine the argument over who gets to sleep in the awesome dinosaur beds versus the pull out couch. Sounds like OP has it figured out though and one of her boys prefers an air mattress

You’re right! One does prefer an air mattress, but it’s also the same one that loves Jurassic Park. I can still see him being upset if he doesn’t get the bed. We are there 3 nights, so with 3, I’d have them each take a turn on the air mattress and hopefully that would solve it.

I think it may come down to how much more it is to add club level. I really wanted to stay at PBH from the start, but DH wanted to stay at RPR. He feels it is the most comparable to the Polynesian theme and that the boys would like it better. He also liked the location and proximity to the parks better with RPR. He also seems to think PBH is too stuffy. I’m so tempted for the price to go with the suite because it would be at least a few nights of privacy for DH and I that we won’t have at the Polynesian. It’s getting harder and harder to have all 5 of us in one room. I just didn’t see a family of 5 being super comfortable in the RPR standard room.

We stayed PBH club level last May. I loved not having to worry about breakfast, and we made pb &J sandwiches for lunch almost every day. As for dinner, my kids were not impressed. Granted it's just hor d'oeuvres, but my kids didn't like the offerings, and I couldn't blame them. They found things they liked at the Beach Club club level, but PBH wasn't as diverse, and it was very crowded.

I would probably go with the Jurassic Park suite, but we did prefer PBH's pool to RPH's pool. You can't go wrong with either hotel.

We stayed PBH club level last May. I loved not having to worry about breakfast, and we made pb &J sandwiches for lunch almost every day. As for dinner, my kids were not impressed. Granted it's just hor d'oeuvres, but my kids didn't like the offerings, and I couldn't blame them. They found things they liked at the Beach Club club level, but PBH wasn't as diverse, and it was very crowded.

I would probably go with the Jurassic Park suite, but we did prefer PBH's pool to RPH's pool. You can't go wrong with either hotel.

Thank you! If you don’t mind my asking, did you do the Club Level instead of the Disney Dining Plan at the Beach Club?

We did the Club Level at the Beach Club. It was amazing. It was only 3 nights, but it was a wonderful end to an Orlando trip. It's a vacation for me if I don't have to constantly worry about food. Yes, it's just appetizers and and such at dinner time, but it was plenty for the kids & I.

The PBH Club Level was still good, but not as good as Beach Club. We haven't done the RPH Club Level, but they have the restaurant that does character breakfasts. My kids got a kick out of seeing Gru & Minions. We also had a great meal at Jake's.

Those Jurassic Kids Suites are so amazing. I wish they had more & maybe offered them at other hotels.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter