Just a vent But man am I mad.

disneygal2007

He's my Soldier and I am his Princess
OK I was in class a bit ago sitting reading a book.. I still have to go back but needed to come home and grab a jacket. I'm sitting listening to this IDOIT. He was bragging that he is taking his girl to DW. Now I am a Travel agent that works form home that specializes in Disney. I am have Mickey 08 Disney shirt on my car is parked by his and it has Disney stickers on it. Well He began to tell the girl he was talking to that he booked Cinderella's Suite. I Didn't mean 2 but I laughed out loud. I don't like this guy. Last week he told me that I didn't know a damn thing about the group New kids on the block cause I was 2 young when they were popular :mad: I'm 31 anyway. I picked up the book I was reading to cover the snicker on my face :lmao: and he turned to me and said. What are u laughing about Miss Phillips. I was like it is Mrs. Phillips and there is no way you can book the castle for a night let alone a week. He said I did it was 500 a night. I laughed so hard at that one I spilled my 6 dollar coffee. I was like ok. So I walked out to my truck and got out a flyer and about the year of a million dreams and it telling you all about how you can stay at the castle ONLY TO WIN IT AS A DREAM. This guy was black (so am I) But he turned at least 3 shades of red. I told him what I did for a living. And by this time I was laughing he was but sooo mad. The girl he was bragging 2 got up laughed at him asked for my card and walked away.

Now I know he was being a smart butt, BUT man he made so mad with is I know more then u crap. He is in his early 20's and telling me I don't know anything about NEW KIDS last week. I let it slide plus I know I don't look my age. But Man but the whole Disney thing really hit a nerve. Ok I'm going back now. And I have my DW tinker bell jacket on LOL

I know it's not a solution to our economic crisis or anything major to celebrate, but don't ya just LOVE being right when dealing with people with an attitude. Nuff said!

Hope the venting helped!

That's too funny :lmao:
Even if you could book the Cinderella suite, I bet it would be MORE than
$500.00 a night

I love a good after-lunch laugh...thanks for sharing!

Aw, I loved reading that! :lmao:

Me, my DH, and two friends were in line at the zoo a few months ago talking about Animal Kingdom. I then heard this young woman in front of us tell her boyfriend about the time she went to Animal Kingdom. She said the animals are really close on the safari, and she thinks they are sedated so they don't attack anyone. I was dumbstruck!

Aw, I loved reading that! :lmao:

Me, my DH, and two friends were in line at the zoo a few months ago talking about Animal Kingdom. I then heard this young woman in front of us tell her boyfriend about the time she went to Animal Kingdom. She said the animals are really close on the safari, and she thinks they are sedated so they don't attack anyone. I was dumbstruck!

No, they are not sedated. They are ROBOTS! (Atleast according the to the "know it all" that was seated in front of us a couple of years ago. :lmao:

Hey everyone. I am back from class. I didn't even look this guys way. He isn't normally in my classes but we all are forced in a portable trailer till they can get done it the classes redoing the school inside from the hurricane. But when I left he did come up to me and sorry if I disrespected you. I told him I was fine but just don't assume things. AND U KNOW WHAT HE SAIDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!! YES MAM. lol wow low blow MAM lol. But oh well. I'm over it now lol. I feel bad for calling him a name.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter