Just added on at SSR - LOL & OKW...

PaulaMurf

If you can't be a good example, at least serve as
So, I see the listing for the 25 point contract at the Timeshare store, call, commit to buy it - ACTUALLY, I saw it while I was on the phone with my guide at DVC purchasing the SSR add-on. So, after hanging up with DVC, I called Timeshare store and bought that too... LOL

Wait till DH gets home. Its been a busy day here.

Paula in CT

pirate:

Wow, you've had a busy day!
Congratulations!

I saw that 25 point one....Dh said "too bad it's got a sale pending on it".

Well, congrats to you, it just means that I have to keep looking. :flower:

Pam

Wow, my DH would kill me if I did that! But we are considering that SSR add-on incentive. Well, I'm considering it which means he is too.

D4D

pjshaff said:
I saw that 25 point one....Dh said "too bad it's got a sale pending on it".

Well, congrats to you, it just means that I have to keep looking. :flower:

Pam

Call your Guide. I called mine last Wednesday, and they had some OKW points in their system. I got 25 in my Sep Use Year and will sign the papers for it when I am down there this coming Thursday.

RweTHEREyet said:
Call your Guide. I called mine last Wednesday, and they had some OKW points in their system. I got 25 in my Sep Use Year and will sign the papers for it when I am down there this coming Thursday.

Thanks for the tip, I didn't even think about that as I've only been watching the resales.

Pam

There were some use years with add on points available when I spoke with my guide - my use year had none, but he said there were still some available.

The March add on, is my regular use year, so I am thrilled!

Thanks everyone!
Paula in CT

pirate:

For those buying small resale contracts -- How do you get the price low enough to add in closing costs and still be less than an add-on from Disney?

JimC said:
For those buying small resale contracts -- How do you get the price low enough to add in closing costs and still be less than an add-on from Disney?

Actually, its more about availability - No add ons were available for my use year, so, kind of limits the choices. IF you are adding on and dont care about use year or resort then you can shop the pricing around (also, sometimes sellers pay the Closing costs &/or the transfer fees, and this can certainly make the difference.)

Paula in CT

pirate:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter