just an observation..the GFV buyers remorse are already out

beachclub

Mouseketeer
Already resales on the market for the Grand Floridian...Looks like some buyers remorse. who the heck could NOT be happy owning here after just purchasing this beautiful resort.

Already resales on the market for the Grand Floridian...Looks like some buyers remorse. who the heck could NOT be happy owning here after just purchasing this beautiful resort.

Could have made an impulse purchase and now cannot afford it or other financial problems.

If the contracts listed for resale were sold at or close to listing price, the owners achieved a nice villa stay with low cost (as compared to staying on cash at Grand Floridian anywhere).

If those sellers had enough to buy at initial listing price, use it, then sell, that may have been their plan all along. I made sure I bought prior to price increase.... every $5 adds up!

I was thinking this was probably going to happen soon. I have not seen any yet. What is the asking price per point?

If the contracts listed for resale were sold at or close to listing price, the owners achieved a nice villa stay with low cost (as compared to staying on cash at Grand Floridian anywhere).

If those sellers had enough to buy at initial listing price, use it, then sell, that may have been their plan all along. I made sure I bought prior to price increase.... every $5 adds up!

seems a waste of energy and time to just use it for one trip they are below cost so they are prob losing money after closing costs ..who is even going to buy at only a fraction off retail price and loose someone benefits. ..would rather pay full to get along benefits

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter