• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just Back, DDP

bstnsprts

Mouseketeer
Just back from five days at BCV with DDP. Right up to the last minute I almost cancelled CG, but it turned out to be our top dinner. All but one Sushi dish was considered an appetizer, and the lamb rack was awesome. We choose to pay OOP for the kids here, and our servers did not charge us for the kids meals. Not to mention the fantastic view on the observation deck for Wishes. There's been a couple of debates about kids appetizer's when there are none on the kids menu. At Le Cellier as soon as we told our server that we would be using DDP for our entire party, she said that the kids could choose any appetizer they wanted from the regular menu. After ordering the strip steak at Spoodles our server informed me that I could have both the scallops and shrimp add on as part of the plan. All our servers were terrific and I can honestly say that the only disappointing meal was The Princess Breakfast. They will not offer more food, so make sure to ask for it if you need more. Here you pay for The Princesses and not the food. Most of our CS we ate in World Showcase trying different foods. If the kids liked what was on the kids menu that's what we ordered them, if they didn't we ordered of the regular menu for them with no problems. The snack menu was expanded, and yes we did get Dole Whips with snack credits. Once again DDP a great bargin and very flexible and easy to use.

3princesses4us said:
Just to clarify, was the princess breakfast you referred to the one in Norway or at CRT?

It was at Norway. I would do it again only because DD3 loves taking pictures with The Princesses. For our breakfast it was Belle at the door, then Snow White, Sleeping Beauty, Milan, and Jasmine. The servers were trying to rush people through their breakfast. Just make sure that you don't let them and request more food and drink if you want it. They start you with four cinnamon rolls and some fruit, then you receive a breakfast platter for your table consisting of sausage, eggs, bacon, biscuits, and potatoes. Depending on the ages and appetites of your party, it may or may not be enough food.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter