Just back from ABD Ireland

kiddisney

DIS Veteran
We're just back from ABD Ireland - it was a most amazing trip - i'm working on the trip report & will be posting soon but wanted to let everyone know that this was an amazing trip -

Attachments

• Weigel Family Shenanigans in Ireland - Pre-Trip Planning.pdf
    754.9 KB · Views: 92
  • Weigel Family Shenanigans in Ireland - Day 1 Dublin.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 55
  • Weigel Family Shenanigans in Ireland - Day 2 Dublin.pdf
    2.2 MB · Views: 37
  • Weigel Family Shenanigans in Ireland - Day 3 Kilkenny Killarney.pdf
    4.4 MB · Views: 38
Can’t wait to hear about it!

We‘ve been on four previous ABDs (Scotland, Norway, Costa Rica, Italy/Switzerland) and just came back from Ireland with Thomson Family.
Best trip ever
Not sure we will ever choose ABD again after this amazing trip but looking forward to hearing about your awesome experience

Was Gabby one of the adventure guides? We loved her on our Galapagos trip, and she told us she was headed to Ireland when it was over.

Was Gabby one of the adventure guides? We loved her on our Galapagos trip, and she told us she was headed to Ireland when it was over.
yes - Gabby was our Adventure Guide - we loved her - we would follow her on other adventures any time

Can’t wait to hear about it!

We‘ve been on four previous ABDs (Scotland, Norway, Costa Rica, Italy/Switzerland) and just came back from Ireland with Thomson Family.
Best trip ever
Not sure we will ever choose ABD again after this amazing trip but looking forward to hearing about your awesome experience
hi - you must have been on the trip after us - wasn't it great - and did you have Gabby & Stephen - we cried when we had to leave them - i would also be interested in how you liked Scotland and Norway - those are the next two we'd be looking into - though Switzerland and the London / Paris is also interesting for us - thanks

My DH and I are looking at doing this ABD to Ireland next year in September. We've done Disney Cruises but this will be our first ABD. I'm reading your trip report now. Do you have any more since Day 3 yet! Anxiously waiting for more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter