• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Just back from HH

DomD

Earning My Ears
Drove down to HH from NJ and spent 5 days at HH Sun to Fri (We could not digest the High Fri & Sat point charges)

In short it was GREAT!!

This was our first trip as DVC members and we could not have been happier. (Unless we could have stayed longer)

The resort was beautiful and the 1BR was immaculate and had more than enough room for us and our three children.

There were plenty of organized activities for the kids both free and fee. The kids loved both pools and the ocean but favored the slide at the Big Dipper.

The only downfall, and it was not major, was our location. We were in Bldg. 12 room 1216. This is the bldg. attached to the Lodge and one of the furthest from the pool. The walk to the pool was not as bad as we had anticipated when we received the room assignment. However, 1216 is an end unit and overlooks the trash compactor corral, which is to the left of the balcony. There was no smell but two mornings the noise became pretty loud when they moved / removed the compactor.

Other than that the view could have been a little better, (which isn't the most important thing when your running around with three kids all day) HH was a great place and a great vacation for us and the kids.

I would highly recommend HH to anyone. It was that good!

Planning for BWV Aug. '02. (I'm more excited then the kids!!)

Happy DVCing

Dom

Hi Dom - we were there Sun/Mon (9/2-3)checking out on 9/4. We try to use HH as a way of coming back to reality from WDW, so we stop on the drive home. We were in the Lodge (which we prefer) in a studio 1135. No view because of the tree in front of the balcony LOL! We love HH - glad you did too! :earsgirl: :wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter