Just Back from VWL

MickeyCrazed

DIS Veteran
Arrived 10/31/05 at 9:45 am, and to our surprise, our 1 bedroom villa was ready. This was a first for us, and made us very happy since we wanted to rest a bit for MNSSHP that evening.

I'm happy to say the the room was spotless... no complaints unlike the recent posts on these boards lately. Seems like just before every trip we take, there are numerous posts about the lack of cleanliness of the rooms. Knock on wood we haven't had any problems yet! (Except the one time that we checked into a room at OKW which hadn't even been touched by Mousekeeping.)

Our stay was great except for the rainy day on Tuesday. Spent some time by the Villas pool on Thursday, and it was nice execpt for a few annoying (loud) people. (But they were just visting the pool at Wilderness Lodge for the day... they were actually staying at another DVC resort. We learned (overheard) their whole life story in the matter of 2 hours.) :rotfl:

Checked out on Friday... and it kills me to think someone else is enjoying our room right now! I miss it already.

I will be happy to answer any questions you might have!

I love the VWL. Glad you had a good trip. Susan

Glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. Since we haven't been "home" yet, after reading the negative posts, I was beginning to think we bought into Motel 6.:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter