Just back, here's where we ate...

Buzz2001

CSR MAN!!
Pepper Market - The Wet Burrito was large (enough for 2) and awesome. The ribeye w/ baked potato and veggies was great, the Fettucinni Alfredo was so-so, the burgers were very good. The desserts were very good. I had a chocolate type cake with an Oreo cookie on top. The cheesecake was good too.

Bongo's - I loved it. Great meal.

Cape May Buffet - good as always. My DD tried the bucket-o-crab-legs. She loved it. They give you alot.

Breakfastosauraus - this was good but I like Chef Mickey's better.

Chef Mickey's breakfast - very good

Hollywood & Vine - didn't care for it this trip. They changed the type of meat served and it is now at a carving station vs get it yourself.

Thanks for the reviews!
What did you have at Bongos? I dont hear much about that restaurant here and Ive always thought it would be nice to try.

I had Arroz Frito a la Bongo - Bongo's special fried rice with shrimp, beef, chicken and vegetables $15.95 and my DW had some type of sweet/sour chicken, fried bananas and rice. We also had tostones (fried smash bananas) with a garic sauce dip as a appetizer. Everything was very tasty.

That sounds good. Im not much of an adventurous eater, but for some reason, I am interested in Bongos. I may have to bite the bullet and try it sometime.
Thanks!

Thanks for the reviews! I agree with CamColt - it was nice to read a review of Bongo's. I can't recall reading another review of it here on the boards so I'm sure your review will be very helpful to many people who are considering eating there! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter