Just Back - June Dining Reviews

StuckinPA

Mouseketeer
Below are the dining spots we tried during our trip 6/8-13 and a brief review.

6/8: Pepper Market @ Coronado Springs - We were hungry after travel all day and grabbed lunch. No dessert because the dessert station was swarming with flies - eww. My 13-year-old son got a burger and fries. I got a turkey burger with guac and wedges. Both were edible, but nothing fabulous.

Dinner @50's Prime Time - My son loved his fried chicken and chocolate shake. My pot roast was okay, but a little dry. We'd return.

6/9: Lunch at Flame Tree BBQ - Son had the chicken drumstick and I had the pulled pork sandwich. Excellent as always!

Dinner at San Angel Inn - Son had an adult portion of cheese quesadillas and loved them, as usual. I tried something new and got the steak tacos. Not a fan. My margarita was also not great. Totally a disappointment for me as I've always loved it here and had great meals. In fact, we booked two dinners here and I nearly cancelled the second, but my son wanted to keep it. More on that soon...

6/10: Lunch at The Plaza Restaurant. My son went with a standard burger and fries and I had the fried green tomato sandwich with fries - which I loved. The fries were also great here. My son also loved his brownie sundae and my butterscotch bread pudding was delicious. The portions were way too big for us though.

6/11: Dinner again at San Angel Inn. My son duplicated his first order - see 6/9. I went back to my old standard, the Carne Asada meal, and sadly, was again disappointed. I'm sad to say we will be giving San Angel Inn - once a must do - a break for a while.

6/12: Crystal Palace Breakfast. Great as usual! Love the puffed French toast here and the bacon is cooked perfectly.

Dinner: Wolfgang Puck Express at Disney Springs. We love this place. Has never disappointed. Split the margarita pizza. Delicous.

6/13: Boma Breakfast. Also excellent. Get the jungle juice. Yum! Nice variety here of more adventurous dishes and traditional breakfast items.

Thanks for the reviews.

We ate at San Angel Inn years ago and haven't been back. Try LaHacienda next time we have enjoyed it the last few trips.

We have a reservation at Crystal Palace for breakfast haven't eaten there since my kids were young and now taking granddaughter so its been a long time. Glad to hear it was really good. I'm looking forward to Pooh's french toast.

Wolfgang Puck is also a favorite of ours.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter