Just back today there was no one there!!!

bunnymkc

<font color=FF99FF>Believes in the Tooth Fairy, th
Hi guys just wanted to let you know we just got back from our little 5 days and while all 4 of us were nervous and also felt a little gulity for going we really did have a good time...there was no one about last sat when we arrived and even today it was fairly empty...walked on everything with no waits at all...walked right up to Test Track and while it was so much nicer I felt kind of sad that it was so empty...the plane going and coming was about half full ...I kept looking at everyone on the plane and I noticed the stewardess were sitting in the back the whole trip...the airports (ISP & MCO) were checking everything but more random than everyone...I see that you all know about the MB program so I won't go into it...BWV was really great...went to SAB at YC and also the quiet pool at BWV where we met some people from our area who drove down as they were afraid to fly...any questions I will be happy to answer...glad to be home safe..Marianne :earsgirl: :wave:

Thanks for the quick WDW status report!

I hate to admit it but I think I would prefer to see the parks "reasonably" crowded rather than light attendance. It would seem kind of lacking....maybe because I've always gone in the summer and the crowds have always been part of the experience.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter