Just booked a trip for April - it's so soon!!

scrapperkimmydee

Mouseketeer
We arrive in Paris on a Wednesday at 0815. Realistically, if we head straight there from the airport, what time would we get there?

From an international flight? It can easily take a few hours before you are done with customs, baggage claim, and then travel there (car, train or bus?), settle in to a hotel or drop off bags.

So to be on the safe side before you actually walk on Main Street, I would say around 12?

From an international flight? It can easily take a few hours before you are done with customs, baggage claim, and then travel there (car, train or bus?), settle in to a hotel or drop off bags.

So to be on the safe side before you actually walk on Main Street, I would say around 12?
Thank you

I’m going in April too! We arrive at I think 9:30 am, I booked the Magical Shuttle just to simplify things. It will be our last stop during a two week trip - so I’m guessing no customs since we will be coming from Dublin.

I’m going in April too! We arrive at I think 9:30 am, I booked the Magical Shuttle just to simplify things. It will be our last stop during a two week trip - so I’m guessing no customs since we will be coming from Dublin.
Ireland is part of the EU, but not part of the Schengen area, so travelling from Ireland to France should take you through customs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter