Just booked airfare for October!

Timon

DIS Veteran
DIS Lifetime Sponsor
The prices FINALLY came down after months of looking! There is a seat sale on right now called "West to US" so for those of you out west, check your flights now, you may get a good deal!

We booked Continental to Orlando for $550/each adult including all taxes. That is cheaper than what we paid in 1999! And we are going through Houston, so it will be great to see an airport that we've never seen before!

Woo hoo! And we booked through Travelocity so I was able to pick our seats! YAY!

Ok, now it feels like we are really going now!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Wow congrats!
Just a reminder to check your itinerary on travelocity often. i booked with expedia for a flight in Feb, and when the airlines changed times, expedia never informed me - i was rebooked to a flight 12 hours later, and had to call expedia to straighten the whole situation out. we lost our seating choices, but since i caught the problem early, we were able to at least sit in groups. i love online travel agencies but they're not always reliable at informing you of changes (others in my group received an email about the changes 4 days after i had already resolved it, and i never received one at all!)

Where are you staying Cass...we'll be there at the same time :).

Hey Lisa,

We're are staying off site for most of our trip at the Wyndham Palms Golf & Country Club. The last two nights (in Nov) we will be at the Swan and the BCV. Where are you staying?

Hi Cass,

We're either staying at the CSR or the Poly...I have reservations for both right now :). DD says we should stay at CSR because there's just the two of us so we don't need the extra room of a deluxe (ie. queen size beds) & she loves the look of the pool...she says we can stay at the Poly next year when we go with other people ;). But I got such a great rate on the Poly (a mistake on the Canadian at Par ;)) that I hate to pass it up, so I'm not sure what we're doing yet.

We'll be gone by the time you get to the WDW resorts but I can't wait to see your scrapbook when you get back :). I'll be making my first attempt at a Disney scrapbook after the trip (I want to do a special one for DD's 16th Birthday, which we are celebrating at WDW on Oct. 18th). I've been working away on some other albums and have collected tons of Disney paper, etc. so I should be ready to tackle it when I get back. I'll be looking for yours for inspiration ;).

Hope you have a great trip and happy "picture taking"!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter