Just booked my first trip...

JimS4210

Counting down the days until our next vacation...
As George Costanza said to Jerry Seinfeld, "I'm busting, Jerry, I'm busting!". I just reserved 6 days/5 nights at a studio in OKW. Had some extra points since I got 2006 points when I signed up last week so figured, "What the heck". Banked the rest of my 2006 points and I'm gonna blow 'em all On a Grand Villa in Nov.

Jim

It's a great feeling to make that first DVC reservation, isn't it? :cool1:

I have a secret for you....that great feeling never fades even after your 20th reservation! :thumbsup2

Sounds like you are excited! Congrats to you and yours and hope you
will enjoy your new DVC membership for years to come!
BTW, WELCOME HOME!!!!!!!!!
:cheer2: :woohoo: :dance3: :woohoo: :cheer2:

~DW:3dglasses

JimS I know exactly how you feel! :goodvibes We bought last weekend and we've already booked 2 trips! :rotfl: We debated what to do with our extra 2006 points but we finally decided to just take the plunge and make two trips. I have to confess though it wasn't a hard decision. ;)

Have a great trip home.

Me too! Had 06 points in my pocket--burning a hole of course--so we planned two short trips in Feb & March. Can't wait!

Welcome home neighbor Jim!

Knew I forgot something! Apr 29-May 4. I'm more excited than my two kids...

Jim

that's when we go to will be at BWV. This is the F&GF time, don't forget the flower power concert at Epcot have fun :yay:

that's when we go to will be at BWV. This is the F&GF time, don't forget the flower power concert at Epcot have fun :yay:
I probably should know this, but what is the F & GF? I know about the Food and Wine Festival in the Fall, but not sure what this is. :confused:

Thanks,
Jim

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter