Just booked OASIS!

Love2Cruz

DIS Veteran
Last night I decided to take advantage of their 30% off/Reduced deposit/$100 OBC special and went ahead and booked the Oasis for a Spring Break 2018 cruise. I thought the price was really good for an Ocean facing Balcony compared to Allure and Harmony and I also liked the itinerary, new port of Labadee was included so I thought I'd jump at it. I have only been on one other RCCL cruise and that was the Majesty many years ago and it was not very memorable. But I hear the Oasis class boats are truly spectacular and it was about time I booked and make the decision for myself.
I will be traveling with my 7 y/o DD and my parents in connecting cabins.

Is Cats still playing?? We got cabins on Deck 6, but it's right over the Karaoke bar...should I request a change or is soundproofing okay? I'm a pretty sound sleeper.

I called and got moved to Deck 7, also close to the elevators in adjoining cabins. With cabins beneath and above, I think we'll be quite satisfied with our location. :cutie: So far, the customer service, just from calling with room changes is very good.

Love RCCL, balcony is amazing and such a wonderful way to wake up with a cup of coffee as ur pulling into port ( starboard side/right)
And a great way to relax at night...
Consider joining in over at cruise critic ... Great boards and you ll learn lots about the particular ship/itinerary, even excursion tips! Enjoy!!!

Love RCCL, balcony is amazing and such a wonderful way to wake up with a cup of coffee as ur pulling into port ( starboard side/right)
And a great way to relax at night...
Consider joining in over at cruise critic ... Great boards and you ll learn lots about the particular ship/itinerary, even excursion tips! Enjoy!!!
Yes I have an account on CC and am pretty active...I'll have to check out the RCCL boards soon.

I was actually able to do one of their meet n greets, nice way for my kinda shy DS to meet other kids his age and I enjoyed meeting some people as well. We got great excursion tips as well!
Safe travels!

I was actually able to do one of their meet n greets, nice way for my kinda shy DS to meet other kids his age and I enjoyed meeting some people as well. We got great excursion tips as well!
Safe travels!
Forgot about their roll calls...going to check for my date now...thanks! My DD is not shy, but I sort of am...lol

You will love Oasis!! We have been on here 3 times and there is nothing negative I can say about it :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter