Just Booked SSR Feb. 2022

SwanVT2

DIS Veteran
I bit the bullet and booked SSR for Feb. 2022. So excited. I looked elsewhere and tried to save money but this really is the best place, and I can't wait to stay in a refurbished room!

Woo hoo!!
I’m booked for Feb 2022 too!!
I’m booked at CBR, but I considered SSR.
We also considered CBR. I've always wanted to stay there for the Caribbean theming, but we wanted to be in walking distance to DS. We should compare notes!

We also considered CBR. I've always wanted to stay there for the Caribbean theming, but we wanted to be in walking distance to DS. We should compare notes!

I’ve stayed at CBR before - although it was in around 1990 and I was like 12. However, I remember that trip super clearly and always wanted to get back to CBR. The main pool was really fun. My kids will be 11 and 13 when we go so I had them in mind bc I loved it there when I was that age. We wanted to try the skyliner too. Walking distance to DS was why I considered SSR, but it was like 1800 more. I should go back and relook at that - 1800 sounds like a heck of a lot. I also got the 5th sleeper option at CBR, which is good bc the kids don’t want to share a bed.

I’ve stayed at CBR before - although it was in around 1990 and I was like 12. However, I remember that trip super clearly and always wanted to get back to CBR. The main pool was really fun. My kids will be 11 and 13 when we go so I had them in mind bc I loved it there when I was that age. We wanted to try the skyliner too. Walking distance to DS was why I considered SSR, but it was like 1800 more. I should go back and relook at that - 1800 sounds like a heck of a lot. I also got the 5th sleeper option at CBR, which is good bc the kids don’t want to share a bed.
That sounds like a good trip! We are renting through DVC rental store so it would cost about the same for CBR.

That sounds like a good trip! We are renting through DVC rental store so it would cost about the same for CBR.

l looked at renting too! I like Disney cancel policy better bc things are so unknown with the stupid covid. Although I’m planning to go on this trip unless Disney legit shuts down again. My cousin is DVC and she’s trying to get a studio at Riveria so we will be close to each other. If she can’t then I maybe would consider renting wherever she can get a studio at 7 months. Have you stayed at SSR before? I see you are in Vermont- is Feb school vacation up there too?

l looked at renting too! I like Disney cancel policy better bc things are so unknown with the stupid covid. Although I’m planning to go on this trip unless Disney legit shuts down again. My cousin is DVC and she’s trying to get a studio at Riveria so we will be close to each other. If she can’t then I maybe would consider renting wherever she can get a studio at 7 months. Have you stayed at SSR before? I see you are in Vermont- is Feb school vacation up there too?
Disney vacation store has updated their cancelation policy...long story short if you have to cancel your trip you have 2 years to rebook it. We have Feb break last week of the month through first Tuesday of March for Town Meeting Day, a VT tradition, which is nice because we avoid President's day!
We have stayed at SSR before and love it. Our daughter will be 9 but we went in Feb 2019 and 2021 and really enjoyed Paddock pool and pool bar and walking the grounds and going to DS for dinner. Great food court too. Very relaxing. We just like to be outside for a break from the winter and we like that it is not a crowded scene at this resort. I like their yoga on the lake!

Wow! $1800 is a big savings! That money can go a long way towards the other costs of your vacation. By Feb2022 there will likely be some special deals, so watch for them also. Enjoy!

Disney vacation store has updated their cancelation policy...long story short if you have to cancel your trip you have 2 years to rebook it. We have Feb break last week of the month through first Tuesday of March for Town Meeting Day, a VT tradition, which is nice because we avoid President's day!
We have stayed at SSR before and love it. Our daughter will be 9 but we went in Feb 2019 and 2021 and really enjoyed Paddock pool and pool bar and walking the grounds and going to DS for dinner. Great food court too. Very relaxing. We just like to be outside for a break from the winter and we like that it is not a crowded scene at this resort. I like their yoga on the lake!
We don’t avoid Presidents Day unfortunately bc that is Massachusetts vacation week. I’m used to the busy times bc my husband is a teacher so we always go at busy times. I agree escaping winter is a nice break. SSR sounds like a very relaxing vibe.

Wow! $1800 is a big savings! That money can go a long way towards the other costs of your vacation. By Feb2022 there will likely be some special deals, so watch for them also. Enjoy!

I really hope there are some deals. We have to go Presidents’ Day week so sometimes the deals skip those busy weeks sadly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter