• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just can't wait!

tinkerbell6

Mouseketeer
We're heading down to Palm Springs for a wedding in April, and though it will be a time crunch, we're planning on a 1 day visit to DL! Though the visit will be short, we're desperately needing a Disney fix! :goodvibes

We'll be at the park on a Thursday--probably one of the best days to go? Also does anyone have any input on the drive between Palm Springs and Anaheim? It looks pretty straight forward (2 hours or so?), but we're wary about what the traffic will be like early in the morning.

Just so excited...our daughter is now finally tall enough for Indiana Jones too!

:earsgirl: :earsboy: princess:

How fun, any excuse to go to DL right?

Sorry, can't help with the drive question, but yes a Thursday would be a great day to go, especially in April.

What is the height requirment? I have a 5yr old will she be able to ride the rides. Also does somebody know the hours in April now they are saying that the parks closes at 800pm. I thought that DL sayed open later than that. :hourglass

Actually without any traffic, it would be about 90-100 minutes. But if you are coming from PS in the am, there will be traffic and 2 hours is a good assesment. Hey, I say go for it - have a wonderful visit, it should be quiet on a Thursday in April :flower: Your DD will absolutely love IJ - it is the best ride in the park. And after, go to Pirates and HM, the next two best rides, they are right around the corner - in order - oh, sorry, this is your vacation and I need to let you decide and enjoy ;)

lulubelle said:
Your DD will absolutely love IJ - it is the best ride in the park. And after, go to Pirates and HM, the next two best rides, they are right around the corner - in order - oh, sorry, this is your vacation and I need to let you decide and enjoy ;)

LOL
I agree that Indy's the best ride there! It's been 2 years since we went to DL, and DD was only 4 then and not tall enough! We went to WDW last year, but WDW doesn't have Indy.

We'll be running around like maniacs that day.....LOL.....at least since we've been there a few times before we have a pretty good idea of the layout!

Now to decide if we want to try just DL that day, or go for both parks in one day. Hmmmmm.....haven't tried CA's TOT yet, but did love it at WDW.

:earsgirl: :earsboy: princess:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter