• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just Checked in to BWV

msteddom

We always wait in line in California (something)
I couldn't be happier with my room! I booked a pool/garden view studio and I was assigned a room on the 4th floor overlooking the Village Green. The view is just gorgeous!

No issues with my Magic Band so far, but I haven't been to a park yet. Please let me know if there is anything I can check out for anyone while I'm here!

Melissa

Do you have the new bed scarf on the bed? If so, it would be great to see a photo. Enjoy!

Do you have the new bed scarf on the bed? If so, it would be great to see a photo. Enjoy!

We just returned from a stay. They do have the scarf at the bottom of the bed. I'll post pics as soon as I upload them all. Basically it's the same pattern as the old bedspread.

You also Had a room with a H U G E balcony too I presume right? Thats a perfect spot.....Room location that is... Congrats.

If you are taking any pictures of the view, I'd love to see them! I'm staying there in June and would like to know what the high floor village green view is like! Enjoy your trip. Sounds like its off to a great start!

I had the Village Green view last year for Flower and Garden. I was sorry that I was alone because my balcony was so huge that I could've entertained about 30 people! I absolutely loved the view. Enjoy.

I had the Village Green view last year for Flower and Garden. I was sorry that I was alone because my balcony was so huge that I could've entertained about 30 people! I absolutely loved the view. Enjoy.

This is what I've heard, and only seen some pictures...It looks so amazing.

I think we've had that room too.

My kid and I had a huge balcony overlooking village green. We had booked a boardwalk view, and they told us they downgraded us to a pool/garden view. Well, I couldn't have been happier with the downgrade.

We will be checking in on 1/17 to a pool/ garden one bedroom. This will be our first BWV stay. Can't wait to get there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter