Just Curious as to Who Benefited From Emailing Me Regarding the $89 Moderate Rates...

TwinMom7

Proud Mom of a United States Marine
Ove the last week, I've probably received emails from 75 people asking for the infamous code I used (which is in effect from August 9th until October 3). I'm just wondering how many of you were successful? I received my confirmation on Monday and mailed my deposit yesterday. My confirmation slip states that my rate is a "Fall" rate and says nothing about "proof of residency" or any other stipulation required at check-in.
I was lucky enough to get a great/helpful CM on the first phone call and saved our family $199. I'm just hoping that I was able to help some more of you....and I'd like to hear if there were
any SUCCESS STORIES!! :)

<marquee><font size=4><font color=blue>"It's Time to Remember the Magic"</font></marquee></font>
redMmsundae.jpg

<font size=3><font color=blue>Patty</font>
wavey.gif

<font size=1><font color=red>
Dixie Landings - 9/96
Dixie Landings - 9/97
Dixie Landings - 9/99
Yacht Club - 9/00
Caribbean Beach - 8/01

Hi:) You answered my e-mail inquiry. But the time frame wasn't the same as when we're going. I appreciated you being so nice and taking time to reply.
Thank You

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter