Just curious, What is your occupation?

I'm a stay at home mom now but when I did have a "Paying" job I was a Radiologic Technologist.

I am the Accounting Manager for a fashion company and my wife is the Vice President of communications for a media company.

I have been a stay at home mom for 3 (almost 4 years). Monday I will be a full time nursing student.
Mia - I want to work in L&D.

:) I'm a retiree and so is DH. Me from a major telecommunications company (marketing) and he from a smaller (but national) electronics component company (accounting). We love our DVC vacations as does our family!

Currently I am a SAHM and full time college student. Working towards my bachlors in Accounting and shortly after going for my dual masters, MSA and MST and my CPA.

DH is a "manager" type person at a Painting / Construction company. They do work for big box stores like Wal-Mart / Sam's, Lowe's and the like.

I am own my own transcription business. I work mainly with journalists and authors of books. Although currently, I am working on my first documentary film (about journalism).

I am an Administrative Secretary for an Associate Dean at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. My husband works for Cargill as a Farm Marketer. CarolAnnC I hope your employment is by choice not by cut backs! I would like to be not unemployed but "RETIRED."

Go Illini!!!

CarolAnnC good luck with your job hunt. I'm really too young to retire :rotfl2: but I want to anyway so I can spend some more time with my grandchildren who live in NC.

Connor'Dad--Great to see another Illini Fan on the boards. I had begun to wonder if I was the only downstate DVC member around. Drove to Schaumburg just to see the new DVC store and you would have thought I had come from Timbuktu!:confused3

I am an attorney. I work in consumer law for MY benefit and I work in environmental law for a major chemical plant for my bank accounts benefit.
My wife runs the engineering dept for a local hotel.
Our children spend money.....professionally.....no really. :rotfl2:

I'm a Sr. Software Engineer (computer programmer with grey in my beard) who writes large software systems for phone companies.

DW is a Sr. Scientist with Colgate-Palmolive. She doesn't say this about herself, but allows me to brag, has actually invented (and holds US patents) for new toothpaste!

Carol - so sorry to hear about India. I feel your pain. Personally I've got 294 days to go until I'm officially retirement eligible. I'll still be too young to actually retire, but if my job moves offshore after that, I will be able to force somebody to send me $ every month! :banana:

Cool! I could make anything up and no one would be the wiser. Therefore, I am a brain surgeon... a secret agent... a male model... Hmmm, what sounds right?

:rotfl2:

We both work for our regional sewer districts. I manage the Fiscal Support unit and my DH repairs & maintains the sewer lines.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter