Just daydreaming

AngieBelle

<font color=#FF0066>Future Belle on Broadway<br><f
I've been reading up on Adventures by Disney lately and *gasp* it just sounds so amazing! I hope that one day I'm able to afford to go. I love travel. I'm addicted to the Travel Channel. My family went on vacation every summer when I was growing up. In fact, most of the American locations that Disney travels too, I've already experienced. I'd love to do the Backstage Magic tour though.

I'm a WDW CM and recently went to an information session to become an adventure guide...but I don't have enough confidence in myself, so I'm not sure about it. So for now, I'll live vicariously through all your trip reports and pictures!

I did get to do a trip to Isreal last year through a program called Birthright Israel. It was quite an experience!

You should do it... why not? Sometimes the leap is worth the fall. I say go for being and ABD guide...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter