Just got back from Universal Hollywood...any questions?

Sillyminny40

DIS Veteran
I had the opp to visit UH and it was a nice day as well! Went on some rides and it was neat to compare it to Universal in Orlando where I have been.

We are actually going to Universal in Orlando later this week. Funny to go on Back to the Future in Hollywood then in Orlando within a few weeks!
:cheer2:

Can you compare it to Orlando's? I haven't been to the one in So Cal in 15 years so can't remember what it was like. Is there anything for toddlers?

Jenn

Actually it is really well suited to toddlers. More small kid stuff than Orlando.
They have a wonderful water place to cool off and lots of gentle stuff.

Not huge or overwhelming.

We're going in April during spring break - do you think the front of the line passes would be a good investment?:confused3

We only have one day and want my boys to get the most out of it... also a touring plan. What should we do first???

Thanks

How is the food there?? Do they have resturants to make rsvp's or is it all counter service. Is the prices for the food bad???? Thanks

There are better food options at the adjacent CityWalk.

Woody

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter