Just got home

Paul G

WL Veteran
We just got back today from an 8 night stay at the WL.

We drove down and had no problems - everyone was very friendly and helpful - we experienced no hostility towards Canadians at all.

The boarder was easy. I had birth certificates for the kids and birth certificates and drivers licences for my wife and I. They didn't even ask to see them! I was all stressed out at not having passports and they didn't even ask to see anything!

I would have been really ticked off if I had wasted money on passports.

Welcome back Paul G! How was your stay at WL? Trip report please! ;)

Glad to hear that you didn't have any problem crossing the border.

Welcome back Paul ...can't wait to hear about the WL. We've driven to WDW a lot & have never been asked to produce any type of identification. I was worried last year because I had my DN with me (had a letter from both parents, etc.) but each year they just ask a few questions, tell us to have fun & wave us through.

I know what you mean about the cost of passports. DD is on mine right now but turns 16 the day after we leave for WDW. I'm trying to decide if I should get her one for the trip or just bring lots of ID with us (we're flying this trip). They say it's not necessary to have a passport to travel to the US but I may get one for her just in case.

Be sure to post more about your trip when you've rested up a little. :)

Welcome back Paul. I am also interested in your stay at WL because we are going there in December.

Okay, I just read your review on the resorts board. Sounds like a great place. Can't wait.

Hi Paul, Welcome home!
I guess there was no problem with the tickets...because you had a wonderful trip:D
Headed over to the resort board to read about it.

MaMudduck

The tickets were fine. All we had to do was stop at the ticket booth our first night at the MK and exchange them for new tickets.

I am glad we bought them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter