Just got my confirmations!

lolatuck

Mouseketeer
I just got the confirmation letters in the mail for our June 2003 stay at the Contemporary Resort via SoG.

I'm so excited! I can't believe I'm actually going back to the happiest place on earth.

Just wanted to share my joy!

BTW- anyone else going in June 2003? We'll be there 6/9-6-14.

Lola

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

You will love CR!

We will be there 6/4 - 6/18. We'll be at BCV

We (9 of us) will be there June 15th-21st 2003. So far we will be at the CBR but waiting for AP rates to hopefully upgrade to AKL. It 's going to be a long wait!!!LOL

'll be down there from June 5 till the 11. Not sure what hotel or I should say hotels I will stay at, right now I am heading towards GF and YC. I am just waiting for codes to come out. I hate to book it now and pay rack rate up front, so I am going to take the chance and wait.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter