Just got survey on our recent stay at WL!

Simba's Mom

<font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha
Has anyone else ever gotten one shortly after a stay? Since, as some people may be aware, we had major problems, I can't help but hope that my answering the survey will help us get some response. I've already sent a letter of complaint to the General Manager. But now I'm wondering, if you've gotten a survey, have you ever received a phone call or Email to further discuss the results of the survey? And if you're out there, 999ghsts, please assure me that these surveys are read.

I got a postcard that invited me to take an online survey regarding my Yacht Club stay and had a code I had to fill in to take the survey. It arrived about a week after we got home.

When I finished the survey it specifically said that I would not be contacted in any way regarding my answers to the survey. I kinda felt like I had wasted my time since they were not even going to contact me regarding my concerns.

I just got back from WL on the 27th.. did not receive any kind of survey...corvair

I filled out a survey last month. Rec'd a postcard to do it on-line....didn't think too much more about it...then TODAY I got a call from HR dept. while I was at work and missed it! They said it was concerning a survey I had completed and they hoped to discuss some things, but that I didn't need to call back:confused: but could if I would like to. I am going to try tomorrow...we are flying down on Thurs. but are staying on-site at Universal and just doing 2 days at WDW....so I know it's not related to an upcoming stay. I can;t believe I missed the call!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

Absolutely fill out the survey & write a letter detailing your experiences good & bad! I have always gotten a survey in the mail & filled it out, and taking the extra time to write a letter to go with it just tuck it into the same envelope. These letters do not go directly to the resort, they go much higher when you send your letter with the survey. And trust me they get into the "right" hands. We always try to write what we liked & didn't care for and put which days you where there, and room. Include any cm's name for a compliment's etc...

You do not hear from these letters immediately, they take months to get back to you sometime, but they will. The resorts can not cover up problems, or ignore a suggestion or problem, they have to answer to these, letters.

I have found way more response to these letters than even calling the manager of the hotel.

Stay focused and desribe the problem calmly, and completely. These will ensure the same thing will not happen to someone else, or to you if you return!

Good luck, MKY ;)

We got one from ASMu sortly after our March 2001 stay. We never heard anything else from them after sending it in.

I've received the survey after every stay, 7 different resorts/11 stays. It usually comes 7 to 10 days after checkout. I like the new online one because it allows comments. The previous one was just "fill in the dots". Never got a follow-up call (but I've never really had a big complaint).

we got one when we stayed at AKL in December
and also got one from our stay at CBR in March
we havent gotten one for our stay at POR or YC in June

simba's mom...

u just reminded me that we did get one......to do online.....in which i mentioned the info per the email i sent to you...

BUT

i never did hear back from anyone....?????

and i think it was one of those that said NO contact would be made....

my concern was like yours that they do not follow up on the issues you raise in these surveys

i just got one for an on line surbey , I was home on the 17th and got it on the 30 of June. I also got at the end of the survey thank you but they will no respond back. I thought that was the whole think of a survey was getting some ansers to things people are not happy about, just another thing Disney does to make it look like they are into public relations but real aren't. I had a nice time on my trip but they are really cutting back, the only ONE, yes I said one character I saw was queen of hearts in the hotel lobby. I dont care about seeing them but if I had a young child I would of been upset not seeing any of the characters around the park. Disney is so differnt now then it was just 10 yrs. ago but we all still go. LOL:)

I get a postcard after every visit. It always says a small cross selection was chosen.

Even before they did the internet thing, I always got the paper survey.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter