• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just got the letter!!!!!!!

donrulz

Earning My Ears
My son just got accepted to the college program. Needless to say he is very excited as is the whole family. He will be going down in late May and be in the Fall Advantage program. He is only 18 and is a little nervous about what to expect. Any advice from CP alums would be nice. He always said he wanted to live and work in Disney World. I don't think the smile has left his face since he read the letter on Sat. I'm sure he will be posting questions on this board over the next few weeks. Thanks

No advice, but congrats to your son!! That's awesome!!

Congratulations to your son! I applied with my boyfriend for the regular Fall program... right now we're waitng to find out if we got accepted. I know I'm excited right now... so I can imagine how excited your son must have been.. that would be my excited-ness times 10! Wow... well I know if you track down SoonerKate she's always helpful with CP questions, and so is TSR6. They're both wonderful help!

Well tell him I'm happy for him and I hope to be a fellow cm...

::MinnieMo Jen ::MinnieMo

Aww, thanks Tink!

If you do have any questions, I'll try my best to answer them! He should also have gotten a contact sheet listing his campus reps and resources in career services and advising -- make sure he uses them! (If he didn't get a contact sheet or doesn't know his reps, let me know -- I'll try to hook them up.) Over the next couple of weeks, as he gets all of his forms signed and credit stuff in order, they are going to be the best resource for him since they've done it at his school and have dealt with the people there.

But any questions that either of y'all have, I'm sure there are plenty of us here who will answer them!

Congrats!

If he has any questions, have him post here, or I'm not afraid to answer them on AIM: xxxxxxxxxx

I just got back from my CP in January, and did the Advantage program. I'm actually going back for spring break on 3/19 and possibly again over the summer for the Alumni Program.

Tink the Rock Star said:
I'll be going on spring break with my parents and boyfriend to WDW on the 22-29 of this month! :cool1:

I'll be there 3/19 until 3/26. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter