Just Hold On, We're Going Home...All 11 of Us Are Going to Mickeystoontown's Home! Update 10/27

It's official! I'm a total loser If I have any readers still out there, I'm sorry. I can say nothing more. Other than.....I'm about to update! If anybody even cares anymore. :sad2:

Can't get rid of me if you tried!

You may notice that Michael, the one in the middle, has a prosthetic leg.

He looks great.. But the stump behind him makes it look like 3 legs!!!

My pictures don't hold a candle to the lodge and it's amazing décor, displays and architecture.

It is beautiful there.. all the animals are so fun to watch. But the bridge above? yeah i ran across that a couple of times like a crazy person.. Because I could! HA HA HA!!!

Welcome BACK! so happy to read along again i have missed your reports! Thank goodness for facebook otherwise i would have to call the Mickey Police to go check on you!

I'm still here too! I was so excited to get the email notification of a new post to the thread. I've been anxious to read more but I know you guys have been having quite the few months personally and in general in Louisiana. Hope everything is going well for you & your family! Can't wait to read more.

I'm still here!! You take all the time you need. I'll be waiting patiently until then!

Nice updates. We were lucky enough to stay at the Animal Kingdom Lodge once and it was just STUNNING! I can't wait to hear how traveling in a big crowd worked for you- I know it slows us down quite a bit!

Can't wait to hear about the newbies trip and moving in a herd!

Hey there loser..I am one too. I was happy to see you posted but I am so behind with everything else....I was determined to keep up with you at least...for now!
Sounds like a fun night. I haven't been on the plan for a few years and not for my 3 night stay coming up, but I am buying a mug this time around. We have more resort time so I might as well....and I am sure Claire will need one too.
Now lets hope all these hurricanes and rain get out in the next 2 weeks.

Hi Lisa! I'm here too! I got super behind on all of my Dis stuff so I just got to read a lot of your report in a row! So now I can eagerly wait for your next installment! I'm happy to hear you are doing well with both of your jobs, and very excited to hear about your travel agency! Hugs!

So glad to have you back. Tomorrow should be interesting especially if you're not use to traveling in such a large party.

Glad to see you back. I have been wondering how things were going for y'all. What a crazy year. Glad you liked Boma. We have always enjoyed it, but I know it isn't everyone's cup of tea.

Still here!! We all know you have a lot going on, so take your time! We'll be here!

Hi, Lisa!! Great update! I've been missing you...hope things are beginning to settle down for you. Maybe just a teensy bit?? Thinking of you! :love2:

So great to see more trip report! Jesse in his cowgirl hat made me smile. What are your thoughts on the new handle-less travel mugs?

I am still here too! Glad to see you were able to add an update! Sounds like everyone is having a good time so far. Glad you were able to get some animal pics after your Boma Dinner. I had thought I had made our Boma ADR early enough on our last trip to see some animals but when we got there it was starting to get dark and we could barely see any animals. Well, we could see them but not good enough for good pics.

We just made our first stop at Boma almost two weeks ago. Everyone LOVED it. We all left more than stuffed and couldn't say enough great things about the food. The AKL is a gorgeous resort and I would love to stay there one day. I think booking a Savannah view would be the only way for me to offset that its the furthest from all the parks aside from AK.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter