Just how much spinning does the men in black ride do

cottontail

DIS Veteran
Hi: I have read so much about this men in black ride, I would really like to try it, but I get severe migraines from being dizzy, just how much spinning will the ride do. Around once, or does it keep going around in a circle like when we were kids and went on the spinning ride you would push and jump on to.

I don't want to just try without knowing, I don't want to get sick.

Deb.

I could be wrong, but I seem to remember most of the major spinning toward the end of the ride when the other car zaps your exaust port...the car spins around a few times, then stops spinning, giving you a chance to shoot the other car before they can shoot you again. Ours spun quite a bit, but it wasn't enough to make me dizzy. Hope this helps.

MIb will spin a minimumm of 6 revolutions.
one revolution just after the crash site
two revolutions just after the ambush
three revolutions under the big bug.
these 6 will occur regardless.

there can be more depending on how good of a shot those targeting your exhaust port are.

these extra spins will only occur in the area just after the scan and will continue to the 180 turn to hed to the big bug.

when your exhaust port is hit you will spin one revolution:smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter