Just received a letter from the GM at RPR!!!!

SpideyHulk24

Secretly has the hots for Jennifer Garner and love
Well, I just have to say- I keep getting more and more impressed with Universal. As you all know, people always contact the big wigs to complain, but we did the opposite. We were so impressed with the service specifically from PIA at the front desk that I wrote a letter to the GM about our stay and how great the resort was. He sent us a letter back!!!! He thanked us for the comments and stated that Pia's supervisors would know about this and that it would be used for her evaluations. He also gave me his direct contact information if we ever wanted assistance with anything. Now that is deluxe service. I also encourage anyone to do this if they have had a wonderful experience with a cast member. They work hard and this may help keep up the great service and motivation for them!!!! :D :D :D

I think thats terrific! I'm sure they appreciate hearing the positives and I am sure Pia is very thankful to you. :) I am all for writing a letter to say thank you for service well done.

I've done this after each of my Loews stays, since someone always amazes me with their service. They always exceed my expectations. Recently I received a personal letter from the GM of Nashville Loews.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter