Just received an interesting call from DVC

poohj80

Got Hunny?
I just received an unexpected call from DVC and I thought you guys might be interested.

Last month we visited Disneyland for my birthday and their 50th. The trip did not start off very magically but we finally found some some cast members who understood what Disney Magic means and went above and beyond to make our stay truly MAGICAL. I sent a letter via the Disneyland web site to Disneyland's Resort guest services to let them know of the problems but also to commend the cast members who helped us.

According to the phone call I received, the person who received my e-mail did a search on my e-mail address (or name or something) and found two previous e-mails I had submitted to DVC regarding our stays that somehow ended up in a SPAM folder. I found this interesting since both were sent to DVC via the Contact Us page on the Member web site. When the person noticed these previous e-mails had gone unanswered, he/she called DVC to bring them to DVC's attention.

The DVC cast member who called said that she had never seen that happen and that the SPAM folder was set up to capture any e-mails with attachments and such to protect against viruses, but I had sent the messages via the DVC web site so attachments weren't possible. (For any who might be curious, the previous messages were not nastygrams - one detailed problems during a previous DVC stay while the other was commending the wonderful BWV cast members who made DH's birthday trip magical) She mainly just wanted to acknowledge receipt of both e-mails and let me know that they would be forwarded to the appropriate managers.

It was very nice and unexpected for DVC to call me to let me know about the glitch in the system and to confirm that even though it is months later, the letters will be forwarded to the appropriate parties.

PJ

I just got a phone call from DVC too...mine was from Quality Assurances. I posted about it on the Hanname thread.

I admit it took me by surprise! It was very nice, but I was tempted to say, well now that I have you on the phone would you please check my waitlists?

I resisted the temptation. :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter