Just returned from 2 weeks @ BCV & VB, took tour of AKL villas. WOW

SnowWitch

DIS Veteran
Had a great stay at the BCV's and VB. We enjoyd the BCV's we had not stayed there for an extended trip so it was a first. We had booked a 2 bedrom and rec'd a great view of Illuminations. But I must admit we all missed the BWV's. We were only able to get VB for 3 nights in a 2 bedroom but we had a beautiful unobstructed view of the ocean.

We returned to Orlando on our last day specifically to tour the AKL villas, we arrived around 4pm but the Operations Manager was kind enough to show us around. I musta dmit very impressive. So much so we are considering an add on there. We are a family of 6 as of this year and require a 2 bedroom and 300 points only takes you so far. I haven't number crunched yet but I think we may consider enough points for a 2 bedroom Sav view in summer season. Now my question : What incentives if any are available right now? Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter