Just returned RPR Club 7/16-7/21

DeeInMS

Mouseketeer
Just returned RPR 7/16-7/21, IOA, USO

Just returned from five days at the Royal Pacific Resort Club room I have a trip report on the other board but I will answer any questions.

Trip Summary-

RPR pool view enter. rate $125, updated to club for half of our stay.

Margaritaville

Enchanted Oak Tavern (IOA)

Tchoup Chop

The Deli ? (Sea World)

HRH pool bar

Used Tiffany Town car for airport transfer

Received AAA discounts in park and City Walk

I'm happy to hear you enjoyed your trip. Our trip is just three weeks away!

Is the Tiffany Town Car just for airport service? We need to take a short ride during our stay and would be interested in a car service if the price was right. What information can you give me?

Also, what table should I ask for at Tchoup Chop? I have areservation for 8 people and want to make sure we don't get "stuck somewhere" because I did not know what to ask for.

Thank you for your willingness to answer questions.

I'm not Dee, but I can answer the Tiffany Quesiton. If you go to their web site, click on rates and then the car size you would need and it will tell you various rates. For instance. To go to one of the Disney hotels from one of the Universal hotels is $54.00. We have used Tiffany for airport transfers and they are fabulous! You can also get a free 20 minute grocery stop if you need it. Don't forget to print out the five dollar off coupon on their web site.

Did you ask for an upgrade, or did they offer it? Did you pay extra for the club level? Sounds great!

I asked for the upgrade. We were charged an extra $35 per night. I believe it was worth it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter