Just saying hello checking my fellow screamers & planning a reunion!

graphic1.jpg

Wishing everyone a Great Weekend !!!

:party: :chat: :party: :chat: :party:​

MAGIC PIXIE DUST FOR TIMMY !!!!! :tinker: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust:

(ps. where is my awesome disney mail at??? lol jk) ::cop:

MAGIC PIXIE DUST FOR TIMMY !!!!! :tinker: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust:

(ps. where is my awesome disney mail at??? lol jk) ::cop:

woman!!! that's in Sept... I have to get everybody sign it and mail it to you... now you know... :p

How are you ??? I might be in RDU in August ! how far are you from the airport??? :moped:

woman!!! that's in Sept... I have to get everybody sign it and mail it to you... now you know... :p

How are you ??? I might be in RDU in August ! how far are you from the airport??? :moped:

Hey! Oh I see now. I hope I didn't reuin it. lol ;)

I live like 15 min from the airport! :) :) I see planes fly over my work all day.

Send me a message, what brings u to the triangle area?

Hey! Oh I see now. I hope I didn't reuin it. lol ;)

I live like 15 min from the airport! :) :) I see planes fly over my work all day.

Send me a message, what brings u to the triangle area?

cool... I might see you soon !! :moped:

AHHH i miss DISNEY ... 4 1/2 MORE MONTHS... I cant take it!! I just went in March too! lol

ok so at work today this guy came in with a walt disney world shirt on. I wanted to give him a hug.

just thought id share. lol

Is there room for one more? I'll be touring DHS solo that day and I LOVE TOT. Count me in, please.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter