• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Justin Bieber as Peter Pan ???

Justin would make a good Peter Pan??

• Yes

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.

Lorilais_mommie

" They can drink pepsi, but they can't pee in the
So DH and I were watching SNL last night and Justin Bieber was on. DH and I look at each other and went :confused3 who?? While this morning we were watching Peter Pan and went ooooo thats who he is. Peter Pan!!!! :rotfl2:

Does anyone else think Justin would make a good Peter Pan at the Parks???:lmao:

JustinBieber.jpg

peter-pan.jpg

After his Brattyness at People Magazine today..definity NOT..we certainly dont need another bratty spolied Peter Pan with attutude:thumbsup2!!!

After his Brattyness at People Magazine today..definity NOT..we certainly dont need another bratty spolied Peter Pan with attutude:thumbsup2!!!

well we didn't even know who he was.
But when showed him to my DD (4) she aslo said peter pan. :rotfl2:

He irks me.
He is very irksome.
He's an irk.

Credit to Charlie Harper for the above line.

I'm going to move this over to the theme parks community board.

No.

From what I've seen of him, he seems rather full of himself. Besides, Peter Pan would never spend so much time on his hair!

Well to be fair Peter was full of himself, he made Wendy only tell stories about him after all. But no, this kid is not peter pan, he lacks the spunk peter has, and as PP's stated he irks me. First time I heard of him was when i was brutally forced to listen to the new "We are the World" and was wondering who was the girl singing the beginning of the song. The Donny Osmond Story, on the other hand, he's a perfect fit.

Ugh! Justin Bieber makes me ill. He does have a Peter Pan-y look, but no way would his little pompous self be as cool as Peter.

Unfortunately, Justin Bieber is an every day name that floats around our house. DD7 has started crushing on him and I'm just appalled by her new taste in boys. :rotfl2:

I was fine with Joe Jonas.....but Justin Bieber? I need to work on her taste.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter